What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

the first time that directv has ever let me down on CU football on tv

awooooooooooooo!!! awoooooooooooooooo!!

now, finally, on the directv website:

Colorado @ Iowa State NR (Not Rated)
College Football: Colorado @ Iowa State
Channel:619
Air Time:9:30 AM - 3:30 PM

I just checked it out. It is listed as PPV. But it didn't give me the option to purchase it. I'll figure out a way to buy it before tomorrow.

I just checked it out. It is listed as PPV. But it didn't give me the option to purchase it. I'll figure out a way to buy it before tomorrow.

On the on-screen channel guide right now:

Colorado @ Iowa State

11/10 10:30a - 4:30p No Rating

Sports, Football. College Football: Colorado @ Iowa State

Nothing there about PPV. But I do have the sports pack - maybe it is PPV if you don't otherwise have the sports pack??? :huh:

I think they give you a discount on every premium package you buy. So the first is $12, then the next is $10 and so on.

I could be wrong though. I never check the bill.

With our family and what they want we have the premium package so it is fixed amount for us. But when I was talking with them when I changed back to DirecTV that is the way is was.

I have the Sports package thru comcast, and both the Fox College sports pacific, and central both show the MU game being played????? WTF?? That's on the comcast online tv guide. I'm out here in Washington. Is the Central only showing it in the Colorado area??

I got the upcoming message too! :woot:

I will never bitch about Directv again as long as my house does not get struck by lightning again.

:knockonwood:

EDIT: We can say bitch!

Well, the gay guy at DirecTV, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, told me that I should get the game, even though it says Pay Per View on my TV. He said, "If you have any problem, you silly savage, just call me back and I'll take care of it. Just ask for Sergio." WTF?

Well, the gay guy at DirecTV, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, told me that I should get the game, even though it says Pay Per View on my TV. He said, "If you have any problem, you silly savage, just call me back and I'll take care of it. Just ask for Sergio." WTF?

Did he see you in your pink suit?:confused:

:rofl:

I just called Dish and after 15 minutes of the guy fumbling around trying to find the game (he sounded like a pot head) I came to the conclusion that they are just not carrying the game. I told him this is the 3rd time that comcast and direct tv have had a game I wanted but dish didn't and he made an excuse that direct TV has first rights on some games and they block dish out. Why is that my problem? You know what dish? Bu-bye.

I just called Dish and after 15 minutes of the guy fumbling around trying to find the game (he sounded like a pot head) I came to the conclusion that they are just not carrying the game. I told him this is the 3rd time that comcast and direct tv have had a game I wanted but dish didn't and he made an excuse that direct TV has first rights on some games and they block dish out. Why is that my problem? You know what dish? Bu-bye.
i got the same problem.... I love dish 99% of the time, but I'm getting tired of missing games that the others carry...

i can't believe that 4mm stupid cable customers in a couple of flyover states will get the game and us millions and millions of directv subs won't.

that is pure, unadulterated bull feces.

directv has always delivered the goods. i am pissed.

We got it...well, actually the one tv with the tivo got it and the other 3 didn't...we called Direct, the rep had no clue what was going on but finally determined that the Fox Sports Channel is not part of our game day package so it was PPV...he hooked all our tvs up and then we cancel it tomorrow...supposedly will cost us 19 cents.

Doesn't explain why the one tv got it though. :confused:

Back