What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The four schools on the outside...

To me, those schools don't make those public statements if there's a chance at all this conference sticks together.

To me, this sounds like they're scared, freaked, panicked and afraid.

And again, it's like that scene out of Spaceballs...

[video=youtube;ulKwhhFOkgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulKwhhFOkgk&feature=related[/video]

Thank God we aren't in their ranks. That would suck some serious tapir balls. Best of luck to those schools. They deserve better.

If this truly ends up happening, I feel bad for them. I have a hard time imagining that Kansas and K-state won't land in a major conference, though.

I think the new Big 12 could end up becoming a Big East-like conference where the emphasis is stronger on basketball than football.

Back