What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Fresno State game. Win, or Lose?

Will CU beat FSU?

• Total voters
Fresno state held oregon to 7 pts in the 2nd half and their defense had 11 plays for loss vs the oregon offense....

We know what's about to happen....

What personnel did they have in? They kicked Arkansas State ad were up 50-7 or something at half and won 57-38 or something like that. Not saying we're gonna win but that stat can be misleading.

Raised-Hands-007.jpg

What personnel did they have in? They kicked Arkansas State ad were up 50-7 or something at half and won 57-38 or something like that. Not saying we're gonna win but that stat can be misleading.

Stop, go watch cu's first 2 games and I'll tell you what's misleading....

Granted, I'm biased. But I think that the Dogs will win by 28 or so.

We were much better last year than our record showed and we've had two games to get the wrinkles out this year. I think it took a game and a half. We'll get better as the year goes on, but I think we will score at will against your secondary and our defense will shut you down pretty good.

Our problem is not so much playing well early in the season, when we have most of our players. Our problem is that we don't have a lot of depth. Play us at the end of the year and, depending on injuries, you might "win by 28 or so".

Yoda out...

Last edited:

Unlike the Arkansas State game, Oregon played their starters the entire game against Fresno.

The Oregon fan complains that the Ducks got complacent and lost focus with a big lead. The Fresno fans thinks that it took us a half to get over the bright lights, adjust to the speed of the Ducks, etc. Who's right? Who knows? It might be a little of both.

Yoda out...

I voted to ban Snow, because the other options didn't reflect what I thought way back in July. That we would not win because we aren't as good as them.

I think the OL issues are a mix of talent deficit/HaLkized attitude/Marshall coaching. Hoping some younger faces step up.

Raise your hand if you're a pussy.

Well, you are what you eat and I am a pussy. On topic, ever seen a prison rape movie? No? Me either, but I get the feeling that one of those movies and every game we play this season will have a similar theme.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, O line let's get pissed and block somebody! These guys are not USC, they have given up an average of 5.0 per carry so far and nearly 450 yds rushing in two games. This game is winnable should some Buffs show up ready to hit somebody! http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...&page=cfoot/conf/mountwest/tmstat.aspx?id=499

Time to get PO'D and hit somebody! :pissed2: 16 pt line my ***

I like your attitude, but Oregon is going to heavily skew rushing defense statistics. We ain't Oregon.

Hey 104 degrees in Fresno right now, suppose to be about the same tomorrow with a temp on the Field around 120+/-.......If you have any freinds coming to the game make sure they start drinking water tomorrow moring cause its going to be a cooker>>>>>>

Might wanna bring a few Zebras as well, I bet they start dropping like flies by the end of the first qtr......

Unless major changes are made for this game, CU loses to three state colleges to start a season for the first time in history. We may compete in the first half, then the hawk taint comes in the second. I hope I'm wrong, a win here would go a long way in salvaging the season. 14 points is conservative.

Hey 104 degrees in Fresno right now, suppose to be about the same tomorrow with a temp on the Field around 120+/-.......If you have any freinds coming to the game make sure they start drinking water tomorrow moring cause its going to be a cooker>>>>>>

Might wanna bring a few Zebras as well, I bet they start dropping like flies by the end of the first qtr......

Is it even safe to play the game?

I moved to Washington for a reason -- and it wasn't because there was an increased bikini viewing count. Gawd I hate the heat. Unfortunately, however, I've been stuck in SoCal since early June. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time, I'm coming back as the son of parents who have air conditioning.

Note from this morning's paper: They have set up cooling stations for the fans. See ==> http://fresnobeehive.com/sportsbuzz/2012/09/fresno_state_taking_measures_t.html

Yoda out...

Last edited:
today's Fresno Bee reports that there have been just 26,000 tix sold for the game (cap. 40,000)...crowd should not be a huge factor...

today's Fresno Bee reports that there have been just 26,000 tix sold for the game (cap. 40,000)...crowd should not be a huge factor...

The Buffs are going to come out hot.

But so are the bulldogs.

100 degrees at kickoff.

Yuck.

Back