What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The guy from Arizona

Really? I had no idea that he was tied to CU.

Somebody needs to get in this guys ear. He has more money than T Boone. I like the sound of the "Wozniak Fieldhouse".

From wikipedia, "In December 1989, he received an honorary Doctor of Engineering degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he studied in the late sixties."

BTW, it also says there that while he dropped out from Berkeley, he returned to get his degree.

My first though was that it was GB. He lives in Arizona and he had $3 mil (4 years ago).

This alum looks promising, Saudi's own Mohammed Al Mady

How can, with all the brain power Allbuffs have, we not come up with some sort of billion dollar idea? How can that be? I mean, we are smart mother ****ers. There are a bunch of us. So, lets come up with an idea that will make billions and we dan donate money to the program and buy into the luxary sweets.

So, how about a, oh, stripper pole installation business? Hell, the Chipolte guy is a CU grad. How about, hey, peanut butter on a stick! There has to be something. Tennis shoes? No one plays tennis anymore. How about video game shoes?

How about a web site where you get a bunch of idots to pony up money just for the privilege of posting ridiculously small pictures and some kind of recurring comment that would show up once on every page? I mean, it sounds ridiculous, but if you find enough gullible people, it just might work... :smile2:

How about a web site where you get a bunch of idots to pony up money just for the privilege of posting ridiculously small pictures and some kind of recurring comment that would show up once on every page? I mean, it sounds ridiculous, but if you find enough gullible people, it just might work... :smile2:

I'm in!:smile: Where do I join?

I like it - we could open a concession stand selling "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls". The faculty would love that.

My memory is sketchy, but didn't one of those two guys actually get kicked out of CU?

No, but I believe of the two, only Matt actually graduated. Trey left CU before getting his degree, but I don't think he was thrown out. I was there at roughly the same time as they were. I have this weird feeling that I had a class or two with one or both of them.

I played soccer with one of Phil Jacksons kids. All three went to CU, but he seems like he would like Hawks zen approach, so I doubt he is forking over the buyout. Neil Diamonds son lived down the block from me for a couple of years (Diamond actually sang one of the most rushed versions of the National Anthem that I have ever heard at my graduation). Maybe he is the guy.

CU: Adding to the quality of life for the children of celebrities since 1876.

I think everyone should send a check for $10 via certified mail to TBD so he can adminster a buyout fund based on the price of gold. :smile2:
The way our luck is going, we'd buy gold at 1499, it would go to 1500 and the bubble would burst falling to 800 in two weeks.

apparently some booster is offering to "make shanny an attractive offer"... so wow.

apparently some booster is offering to "make shanny an attractive offer"... so wow.

This is how **** gets done.

Ringo brought up a good point this morning: if CU loses to Okie State, we could help them make a BCS game (a 2nd Big 12 team) and that would mean extra $$$s to CU.

I played soccer with one of Phil Jacksons kids. All three went to CU, but he seems like he would like Hawks zen approach, so I doubt he is forking over the buyout. Neil Diamonds son lived down the block from me for a couple of years (Diamond actually sang one of the most rushed versions of the National Anthem that I have ever heard at my graduation). Maybe he is the guy.
All of Neil's extra jack goes to pay alimony to his ex.

Back