1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The HARSH truth from the outside looking in

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by EddieCrowder, Nov 5, 2012.

1. EddieCrowder

EddieCrowder Club Member Club Member

Scroll down to the beautiful pic of Boulder, and read the whole assessment of CU, and the programs death spiral to the abyss

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/

2. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

Spot on.

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Good stuff. Read the whole thing....spot on.

4. EddieCrowder

This is by far the bluntest, to the point assessment I have seen, not the shill stuff from the Camera

5. J.R. Ewing

I watched the 2nd half of the CU / ASU game with some non-CU football fans. Their take was similar. Apart from being athletically overmatched, they said we we soft, had quit, and looked like we had no idea what was going on on the defensive side of the ball.

6. EddieCrowder

I watch weekly with a UT alum (wife) and she is pissed at the state of the Horn's,....... she used to laugh at us, Now she is "I am so sorry Honey, maybe they are getting better".,,,,,, PITY, I told her during the Oregon game, to stop it and laugh, the f-ing pity is condescending.

7. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

That Texas team, with many of their fans advocating for Mack Brown's firing or retirement, is 7-2 and there's a reasonable chance they finish 9-3 before the bowl game. They have no idea just how good they have it.

8. J.R. Ewing

I've watched most of their games this year because most of my freinds are UT fans. With the exception of having infinitely better athletes and more competance on offense, the similarities between the 2 teams are striking. Low motivation, defensive players cluelessly out of position, etc.

9. EddieCrowder

truth

10. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

My wife watches a fair amount of football but not that intensely and she usually doesn't watch the CU games that closely when she does watch them. So I had the game on the other day and in the 2nd quarter she says to me: Wow, they're really bad. After looking at her in stunned silence for a few seconds I ask in astonishment, You're just now noticing this? To which she says: well, I knew they were bad but I hadn't really watched them that close this year, and they're really bad, and it doesn't look they know what they're doing out there. She also made a comment a while later about how it didn't look like they were trying or even cared.

Yup, everyone can see this. Well, almost everyone.

11. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

After finishing up my weekend thinking about all this...It is time for Bohn to stand up tomorrow morning and fire the whole staff. THEY ALL NEED TO GO !! including Cabral, hagan, Sykes even the ones we don't see or here about. Get a REAL coach in here and let him hire a REAL staff around him. We are going to lose every remaining game, so it is time to pull the ejection switch, NOW... Can not afford to waste time. I guarantee that locker room is so divided right now, it is not even funny. I would bet there is players and coaches both fighting and pointing blame. This day and age of everyone wanting everything right now. This day and age of lightning fast technology, there is no more time to waste.
    Everyone blow up email boxes and get this done - The whole staff needs to go and GO NOW !! Do not even wait till the end of the season.

Experiment, nepotism and friends beware