What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The KU Game - RV parking and tailgating

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
I have spent the better part of two hours calling all over their school trying to find out where i can park an RV friday night and plan to tailgate Saturday. Do any of you that have traveled to their godforsaken stadium before know?

I have spent the better part of two hours calling all over their school trying to find out where i can park an RV friday night and plan to tailgate Saturday. Do any of you that have traveled to their godforsaken stadium before know?

I'd email Plati and ask him if he knows who at KU handles the parking/tickets. Get a name of a higher up rather than the pleeb that answers the general phone.

I know this thread is interupting everyone's ability to obsess about Texas in peace and quiet but I finally got some good info for us all. The dude to talk to is David Moore. His number is 785-864-7293. This is what he told me.
1) Parking all around the stadium is spoken for by season tix holders etc. For those of us looking to tailgate he recomended parking lot 90.
2) You can see the parking lot I am discussing here: http://www.parking.ku.edu/0809Map.pdf
3) For those of you driving in the evening before We can drive into that lot 90, it will cost $20 per space taken, and set up camp. He estimated that the 25 foot RV I am in will require 3 spaces.
4) At approximately 7 or 7:30 Sat morning they will begin charing people to come into that lot. Before trouble starts you should go to the North end of that lot and talk to one of the guys in redshirts. They will take your money for parking.
5) about 2 hours prior to the start of the game a shuttle service starts from that lot to the field which is over a big hill so Dave recomended the shuttle. The shuttle also runs at half time and after the game.
6) Apparently that lot is a good time and a lot of tailgating goes on there. HE has already had a number of calls from Buffs coming out there and he has pointed all of us to that lot.
7) to get there go i-70 east to the East Lawrence Exit (Apparently the West Lawrence Exit is closed for construction anyway). That exit turns into Massachusets street. Follow that South to 19th and head west. At Naismith turn North and go to Schweigler. The lot is at the corner of Naismith and Schweigler.

I will be there in a Cruise America rented RV with as much Black and Gold crap as I can drape on the damn thing. Come have a beer.

Dave Moore is very helpful give him a call. We are renting an RV as well. Look for a very tall yellow CU flag and come by for a beer!

I got mine from cubuffs.com but stubhub.com has a bunch and the KU website had a bunch when last i checked.

:bump:

Because I'm tired of rehashing the Texas game & want to look forward to a BUFFALO VICTORY this weekend!!!

:dance::drink::woot::gobuffs:

Back