What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mad Hatter got fired today at LSU

He has not adapted to today's game, and he refused to hire coaches who would help him adapt. Should have been fired last year. Booger endorses this message.

A reason why CU will not hire Les Miles if MacIntyre goes somewhere. CU appears to have been one of those last schools to adapt to today's game and after we have done that why go back?

RG should be fired on the spot if he tries to hire Miles.

Winning a national championship is falling short of potential? That sounds like an SEC fan tweet.
Wasn't that right after Saban left, mostly not his players? Idk...for being so loaded with talent, he seems to choke in big games or come up short of expectations. But I don't really care...the sec can FO.

A reason why CU will not hire Les Miles if MacIntyre goes somewhere. CU appears to have been one of those last schools to adapt to today's game and after we have done that why go back?

RG should be fired on the spot if he tries to hire Miles.
Because he's the recruiting HC that MM will never be?

Les ain't a spring chicken anymore, and he's going to be able to go play golf and still cash huge checks.

I'm not sure he's going to coach again.

Oh, and **** LSU - they're morons.

Why? It seems like a perfect fit ... a sleazeball HC in the sleaziest P5 conference. Perfect and just what they deserve ... and probably expect.

Because Briles should never coach anywhere again.

i think briles is a better fit at a tennessee or ol' miss, but i could see the lsu people hiring him-- hell, they just popped a guy who never got into any trouble, had the highest win % in the sec, ahead of saban, and who won a nc and who just brought in a monster recruiting class. their clearly ****ing delusional about what is next.

oh, and this **** about "he won't adapt his offense" is also bull****. coaches like miles want to win. they will do whatever it takes to put a scheme together that wins. cam cameron is not some dumb **** who doesn't know how to adjust. unless their plan is to bring in a guy that runs a totally different scheme (aka a gimmick offense), then they ****ed up. also, look at saban. his offense is about as interesting as sitting next to @BuffSurveyor on a plane during a flight delay on the tarmac. you just want to stab your own self in the eye. sure, saban brought in some new guys to try to update, but ultimately, the scheme is really ****ing simple at lsu and at bama: play great defense. run the ball. don't make mistakes. let your superior athletes make plays.

i am truly amazed at the stupidity emanating from the lsu administration and that's saying a lot because i grade the entire sec on a curve in terms of calculating intelligence.

Les ain't a spring chicken anymore, and he's going to be able to go play golf and still cash huge checks.

I'm not sure he's going to coach again.

Oh, and **** LSU - they're morons.
Yep, Les is 62 and LSU will be paying him millions not to coach. Why take another HC job at his age when he can get a cushy studio job like Mack Brown has?

Miles to game day to replace Corso

Briles to LSU on a $ 1 million per year deal, with incentives up to $4. Briles fires the whole staff and hire the entire Baylor staff.

Baylor hire Herman at $10 million a year guaranteed for 7 years.

Last edited:
Miles to game day to replace Corso

Briles to LSU on a $ 1 million per year deal, with incentives up to $4. Brides fires the whole staff and hire the entire Baylor staff.

Baylor hire Herman at $10 million a year guaranteed for 7 years.
Angry-Peyton-Manning-Stare.gif

If they were gonna do it now, maybe they should've just stuck with it last season no?
They were too slow to move last year - the bean counters and politicians realized what it was going to cost and stopped them. This year, they moved too fast for the other parties to realize what they were up to.

Terrible day for Louisiana taxpayers and LSU fans.

The AD is self sufficient though, this has nothing to do with the tax payers. They bring in $40 million a year from the SEC network and sell out a huge stadium every game. I don't think they are that worried about the buyout.

Because he's the recruiting HC that MM will never be?
Miles is a well-known HC recruiting sleaze! Always has been. He defines the $EC approach to recruiting and it showed at Okie Lite before LSU.
Besides, both Mac I and Eddie Crowder knew the guts of recruiting relies upon your assistants, HC is a closer, not a recruiter.

Back