What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mayor's Journey To Election Day

I'm not sure why the Rockets would elicit that reaction. They haven't been relevant in a long time. Hell, I live here and haven't given a crap about them (or the NBA) in 15 years.

Goose is a Nuggets fan. There isn't a team in the West that hasn't caused him more heartache than happiness other than the Clippers.

Tangent, but it's too bad the Nuggets don't have Elway as their GM. They could pull off a miracle with LeBron

Goose is a Nuggets fan. There isn't a team in the West that hasn't caused him more heartache than happiness other than the Clippers.

Back in the day, I was a Rockets fan. I got to CU when the Rockets had the Twin Towers (Olajuwon and Sampson). I still remember some great battles with the Nuggets (usually very high scoring games). I freakin hated Bill Hanzlik because he could so easily get under Sampson's skin and start drawing fouls or each get ejected which was a huge blow to the Rockets and a minor inconvenience for the Nuggets. As much as I disliked the Nuggets, I always loved watching Alex English. That dude was awesome.

Clippers beat us in the first round in '06 (?). **** them.

If you haven't checked it out, nba.com has their playermetrics for the expected draft picks

Here is Dinwiddie's

good find - his weaknesses are interesting to me (no doubt I'm a homer but some of these I still shake my head at)

Can he defend the quickness of NBA point guards - Dinwiddie doesn't blow you away with his athleticism but he's certainly never ever been a liability on the defensive end, he's got great feet and moves really well on D

Needs to add size and strength - ummm - look at the video jcatcher posted, done and done, he's a lot "thicker" than he was even 4 months ago

What Outsiders Say
Colorado State coach Larry Eustachy
“I thought Dinwiddie, who likes to talk, publicly, backed it up, and I admire a guy for that. He just dominated the game at the end. He controlled the whole pace of the game; we had no answer.”

Yes.
In other draft related news, spencers position will probably move up by 1. Isaiah Austin is dropping out of the draft due to a genetic condition that was discovered during a blood draw for a pre-draft physical. Poor guy was 4 days away from realizing his dream.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/st...isaiah-austin-career-ending-medical-condition

A bitter sweet story, indeed. On one hand the kid has worked his butt off to get to the point where he is a week away from realizing his dream. On the other hand, this test may have very well saved his life. Situations like Reggie Lewis, Rich Peverly, etc. have shown how dire the consequences can be for an athlete with a heart condition.

Yes.
In other draft related news, spencers position will probably move up by 1. Isaiah Austin is dropping out of the draft due to a genetic condition that was discovered during a blood draw for a pre-draft physical. Poor guy was 4 days away from realizing his dream.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/st...isaiah-austin-career-ending-medical-condition

Spencer was likely ahead of Austin anyways. Tough break for the kid, although like already mentioned, it's good that he got it checked out.

If he didn't have an injury last season, he probably would have got some guaranteed money at least for 1 season.

Back