What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mayor's Journey To Election Day

Looking at twitter is kind of disappointing me as a fan with the mayor. I hate all of these people that message him saying "one more year" and "don't make a stupid decision." Let the kid make a choice and these morons are swaying him away. Just leave the guy alone.
You can't really expect "fans" to act differently since they an emotional investment at the very least. I'm sure he's used to it at this point and can atleast somewhat tune them out (or atleast he should).

No new info or real content to that article. Multiple unidentified sources reporting a rumor. We all know and have known for a long time that if he gets a first round grade he is gone.

Nope College basketball is the only scenario where people discourage a 20 year old from taking millions.

Will pretty much calling bull**** on ESPNs sources and that there is nothing in that article that we didn't already know. ESPN proves their worth yet again.

Yeah, that ESPN article was stupid. He may or may not go, but think everyone knew he was going to depend on the NBA's opinion on him. If he's on the border of a 1st/2nd round pick he is gone. If it is a mid 2nd round grade or lower, it's hard to see him declaring

Spencer said he'd only leave if a team said they'd take him in the 1st for sure, I don't think he'd leave if he was a borderline 1st/2nd round pick.

Spencer said he'd only leave if a team said they'd take him in the 1st for sure, I don't think he'd leave if he was a borderline 1st/2nd round pick.

I do. Don't remember him saying anything like that. The chance for a guaranteed salary would be too hard to pass up. But if the committee said there was little to no chance to get drafted in the 1st, I think he will come back.

Will pretty much calling bull**** on ESPNs sources and that there is nothing in that article that we didn't already know. ESPN proves their worth yet again.

NBA GM saying his stock hasn't fallen since the ACL is news to me. Rest of it was pretty much no duh stuff

****ty poster gonna be ****ty poster
If you want to make it personal go ahead. You never answered my question so I can assume you'll take Spencer at his word. I fully expect him to go unless it's pretty clear he won't get guaranteed money. Like Slider said "be prepared."

If you want to make it personal go ahead. You never answered my question so I can assume you'll take Spencer at his word. I fully expect him to go unless it's pretty clear he won't get guaranteed money. Like Slider said "be prepared."
I wonder if Spencer had talked to anyone about declaring and that was the feedback he got. Nah, that's too far fetched....:rolling_eyes:

NBA GM saying his stock hasn't fallen since the ACL is news to me. Rest of it was pretty much no duh stuff

The sad part is that that anonymous GM quote is basically saying that the ACL tear didn't hurt him much since he was never that athletic and was never a first round pick.

Eff that GM. By the tone of that quote, that GM would never take Spencer anyway. I don't know how many "multiple" sources are. However, I'd love for Spencer to come back and have a great year at CU and be a first round pick in next year's draft, proving idiots wrong. However, I'd also be excited for Spencer if he's drafted in the first round this year and achieves his dream.

I just hope he gets good info and does what's best for him. Coming back would be awesome though.

Is he athletic? He's not Russell Westbrook or anything. He is tall, and he makes a lot of free throws. His assist numbers are ok. I don't know if he is fast enough to be a top notch NBA point guard. If he continues to improve his shooting accuracy, particularly behind the 3-pt line, he will do alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back