What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The mother of all commitment announcements

Kid made a bad mistake....how dare a 17 year old kid get caught up in a moment and go too far......burn the witch!!

That was excellent. I have no idea who that guy is, but I was really excited to see what happened next. I'll be adding "land a recruit that pulls a bus with a really questionable video about his commitment" to my list of demands for Mac to accomplish. Perhaps our guy can wrestle a buffalo or something? That'd be freaking sweet.

That was excellent. I have no idea who that guy is, but I was really excited to see what happened next. I'll be adding "land a recruit that pulls a bus with a really questionable video about his commitment" to my list of demands for Mac to accomplish. Perhaps our guy can wrestle a buffalo or something? That'd be freaking sweet.
Pro, or Greco Roman? This is important.

Nope, everyone doesn't behave or think the same as you.

Wrong. 'Tini speaks for every single young man between the ages 14-18 who is pursuing a college football scholarship. 'Tini is Spartacus, old man.

Wrong. 'Tini speaks for every single young man between the ages 14-18 who is pursuing a college football scholarship. 'Tini is Spartacus, old man.

'Tini was claiming to know how every single Buffs fan on this website would react.

'Tini was claiming to know how every single Buffs fan on this website would react.

Regression, probability, and graphs. Advanced Allbuffs. duh!

Plus he really doesn't care about anyone on the board but himself, so that helps gloss over a lot.

we are becoming a very selfish (Look At Me) species on this planet. It is really growing very tiresome.

we are becoming a very selfish (Look At Me) species on this planet. It is really growing very tiresome.

I would say we're just as selfish as ever, however the external modesty most people used to show is much less present in the younger generation.

Back