What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mountain West Laughs at the Big 10

The MWC apparently decided that they didn't want the Big 10 to have the worst conference logo in college football, so they debuted this coathanger today:

Screen_shot_2011-06-06_at_3.32.26_PM_medium.png

EDSBS is, of course, having fun with this.
OMG ... that is just :puke::puke::puke:

It's quite fun stiring up the Lambs.

Have they banned you yet? I've been banned at least 8 times:lol:.

No, I stopped posting at ramnation. Will only do so the day before and day after we kick their ass again. I will no longer engage with the ****ing morons known as beerfight and ramdom.

Hermit....:nod:

It's a credibility issue. I can't abuse trolls for coming over here if I'm running around on other sites.

If I need to abuse somebody who has the nerve to root for another team, I can usually find somebody on this site.

Also, I expect fan sites to be self-promoting, parochial circle-jerks. Christ knows this place is. Let fans have their fun...

It's a credibility issue. I can't abuse trolls for coming over here if I'm running around on other sites.

If I need to abuse somebody who has the nerve to root for another team, I can usually find somebody on this site.

Also, I expect fan sites to be self-promoting, parochial circle-jerks. Christ knows this place is. Let fans have their fun...

It would take you 5 seconds to see what i'm talking about but i'm done over there so ....back to regular scheduled programming....

Hate to break it to you, Wally, but no one on AllBuffs has any credibility. :lol:

In a lot of ways it is really appropriate.

Try to look modern and up-to-date but copy something that is already old and out of date.

Create a logo that fails to make a statement about who you are, appropriate because with the amount of turnover you have you have no real identity.

Create a 3-D type of logo, appropriate because from any angle you look at it, they suck.

A minor league logo for a minor league league.

Turn it on its side so it looks like an Einstein equation. At least give the illusion that they're trying to do something smart.

Only cost um 250k... Maybe that CU rebranding wasn't such a rip off after all?

Back