But much of that is related to fan experience and revenue. Those aren't things that will have a big recruiting impact. I'm thinking recruiting. And the way to make that happen: Tear down the inadequate "family housing" buildings we have North of Boulder Creek up to Arapahoe. Maybe see if Naropa and some other properties can be purchased there and also torn down. Then... build the nicest townhome & condo complex that we can. 51% of residents would be family housing, merit scholars, grad students, honor roll juniors/seniors - priority given to students involved in the ticket office, equipment management, spirit squads, C-Unit leadership and CU video. The other 49% (as per NCAA rules, you can't have a majority "athletic dorm") would be our varsity athletes. Make this a recruiting showpiece.