What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The offense (O/U thread)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
The O/U on scoring offense in 2014 is set at 30 points per game. Place your bets.

I'm taking the under on this one. I think they will improve to about 28ppg, though. My belief is that the answer here lies in the OOC schedule. If they can rack up huge numbers against Umass, HI, and CSU then we have a chance to hit 30.

under, I'd say 28-29 which is still 3 plus points better than last year without 2 FCS teams.

If they could average 30 points per game with an improved defense they should be bowl bound

I don't think they average 30 a game - Under

Not sure why, but I'm feeling a little optimistic, or contrary, today.

31...over. Sefo makes a huge leap forward, as does the OL.

PRich was a fantastic player don't get me wrong....but to think that our offense is just going to fall apart and do nothing is kind of over-reacting....guys step up and philosophies get reshuffled...who is to say that the offense can't be better because it will be more balanced in 2014 as compared to trying to feature PRich in 2013....just a thought

Under. How many patsies do we play this year? I'd like for a lot of these points to not be in garbage time.

Back