What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Alabama/Auburn Game Thread

This probably my last hurrah. You people don't appreciate good football or good posting. After this incredible run I will retire 'Bama Charlie'.

:thumbsup2::dance5::dance4::dance4::dance4::dance2::dance6::drunk::dance3::rock2:

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W5dtXW-PolE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Last edited:
This probably my last hurrah. You people don't appreciate good football or good posting. After this incredible run I will retire 'Bama Charlie'.
Don't be so thin skinned Chuck. You have to realize you are coming to a board full of fans whose team has been routinely shellacked...for seven years. There is almost a Biblical, troubles of poor old Job, quality to our football suffering. You, the representative of the top of the CFB heap, and not always humble at that, brings out the worst in us. Keep it up. Oh and, Roll Tide.

It wasn't the fark about knowing 3rd graders, was it?
Somebody has to come around here and talk about the SEC. Otherwise some of us might not follow what is going on down in your neck of the swamp.

Don't be so thin skinned Chuck. You have to realize you are coming to a board full of fans whose team has been routinely shellacked...for seven years. There is almost a Biblical, troubles of poor old Job, quality to our football suffering. You, the representative of the top of the CFB heap, and not always humble at that, brings out the worst in us. Keep it up. Oh and, Roll Tide.

I don't think I am making this a better board anymore. I feel another team can use my posting more than allbuffs. I am thinking about going to a UCLA, Illinois, or Wisconsin board. You people are eating your young.

My great-grandfather got a scholarship to Auburn to play tailback, but WWI got in the way. Clearly, I didn't get his genes.

Re: An Alabama/Auburn Pre-Game Thread

We are going to beat the barn, Mizzou, and FSU. Each one will be in the Top 5 and it won't be close.

While I would be stupid to bet against Saban, I think FSU could potentially roll the tide. Complete team plus more talented than Bama.

An Alabama/Auburn Pre-Game Thread

and you guys don't have a sense of humor.

Actually, we do, but it is mostly at your expense.

Watching you feud with auburn over which fan base has more teeth is truly enjoyable for the rest of us!

Given the age issues and the fact that JR is apparently not athletic, probably not that mailman.

cliff-clavin-forget-the-fiscal-cliff-cnbc.jpg

Having met and thrown back a couple with JR, definitely Nik's mailman and not lawdogg's.

Back