What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Alabama/Auburn Game Thread

War Dam Eagle, next to 62 - 36 the most entertaining and enjoyable game I have ever watched.

I married a direct relative of whom Samford Hall is named after.

What are the chances that Auburn jumps Tosu to get into the MNC game if both win their conference championships? Tosu was not impressive.

Not gonna happen. An undefeated OSU will not be left out of the MNC game with only 2 undefeated BCS conference teams out there.

After enjoying the moment for a long time, all I've gotta say is, "Ha Ha Nicky!"

As a buff that also went to auburn, and watched the game in a house full of bama fans, I am beyond ecstatic.

Erm...Florida?

What Orr? Erm yourself. I am not spewing on a non-conference team's football board with the deep and tedious history of my alma mater. My credentials here are as good as any Buffs. I grew up in an FSU house. I have endured to many roll tide t-shirt blowhards down here. You don't like it? I don't care.

What Orr? Erm yourself. I am not spewing on a non-conference team's football board with the deep and tedious history of my alma mater. My credentials here are as good as any Buffs. I grew up in an FSU house. I have endured to many roll tide t-shirt blowhards down here. You don't like it? I don't care.

I was just pointing out that the quote was from Motley Crue.

You're kind of sensitive, though. It's good to know--nobody expects that from the big guys.

Axl Rose would be pissed that you attributed Vince Neil lyrics to him, after you spelled his name wrong. Im starting to wonder if you ever even had a mullet.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I bid you all farewell. I have enjoyed my time here but it now time for me to leave. For the record Bama was out played and out coached today and probably would have lost in OT if not for the worst coaching decision I have seen in football at any level. It was a great run.

Charlie "Gump" Foxtrot signing off
Don't forget your ball!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I bid you all farewell. I have enjoyed my time here but it now time for me to leave. For the record Bama was out played and out coached today and probably would have lost in OT if not for the worst coaching decision I have seen in football at any level. It was a great run.

don't let the door hit you where the good lord hit you, bitch.

I was just pointing out that the quote was from Motley Crue.

You're kind of sensitive, though. It's good to know--nobody expects that from the big guys.

Damn heroin hair balls all look the same. I am just glad the blather of bama will be turned down a notch or two.

Bye, chuck. You started strong and faded to troll over time but you were usually good for a laugh.

The "revenue v. Profit" thread is a classic.

Super ****ty way to lose.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Vaya Con Dios, it was fun while it lasted.....

Back