What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Bama/lsu thread

Is it really that big of a deal if BC is here? Jesus this fanbase is so opposed to having other fanbases here it seems.
No true at all, we love having other fans here. LF and the Canadian Duck are the goods! It's ****** fans from other teams that suck and we prefer not to have here. BC's not as bad as BS or Udub, but he does get tiresome at times.

Is it really that big of a deal if BC is here? Jesus this fanbase is so opposed to having other fanbases here it seems.

Well, Allbuffs ain´t the CU fanbase and Charlie doesn´t represent the whole Alabama fanbase.

In fairness, we don't want you here, either.
Yeah and does it look like I really give a ****? Funny to because I had 3 extra tickets for USC earlier in the week had you not been an ass**** to me.

No true at all, we love having other fans here. LF and the Canadian Duck are the goods! It's ****** fans from other teams that suck and we prefer not to have here. BC's not as bad as BS or Udub, but he does get tiresome at times.
That's one of the few. Seems like if you like more than one team, or come from another fanbase, you're automatically hated. LF and CD are allsome, but those are the only two I've seen welcomed.

Well, Allbuffs ain´t the CU fanbase and Charlie doesn´t represent the whole Alabama fanbase.

apparently, however, 'tini is quite prolific on other fansites and is therefore the defacto representative of the CU fanbase on the broader innerwebz.

think about that for a second.

apparently, however, 'tini is quite prolific on other fansites and is therefore the defacto representative of the CU fanbase on the broader innerwebz.

think about that for a second.
**** I haven't been on another teams fan site since August. And no AllBuffs isn't the whole CU fanbase but the majority of CU fans I've talked to and been around hate all other schools as well.

Yeah and does it look like I really give a ****? Funny to because I had 3 extra tickets for USC earlier in the week had you not been an ass**** to me.

Right. And I was going to give you free food and drinks at my tailgate, but then I decided not to. :lol:

It's easy to say you were going to do something, even if you had no intention of following through.

That's one of the few. Seems like if you like more than one team, or come from another fanbase, you're automatically hated. LF and CD are allsome, but those are the only two I've seen welcomed.

DD is a UW fan. He's awesome.
LF seems really cool and he's a Cal fan.
CD is a good one. - Duck fan
Kamel is cool - Nubs fan
LF is cool - CSU/Nubs fan.

I know there are some I'm leaving out as well.

I just don't like hanging out with dickheads. You included.

27wrcdf.jpg

People do not hate you because you like more than one team.

Right. And I was going to give you free food and drinks at my tailgate, but then I decided not to. :lol:

It's easy to say you were going to do something, even if you had no intention of following through.

DD is a UW fan. He's awesome.
LF seems really cool and he's a Cal fan.
CD is a good one. - Duck fan
Kamel is cool - Nubs fan
LF is cool - CSU/Nubs fan.

I know there are some I'm leaving out as well.

I just don't like hanging out with dickheads. You included.
I wouldn't have come to your tailgate, I'd be up on the hill at a frat. And no seriously, if you weren't such an ass**** to me about everything I would have posted, but since you were, I decided against it.

Unlimited salad and bread sticks? You're goddamn right I like Olive Garden.

someone told me that they don't actually cook anything at olive garden. the pastas are shipped pre-made and frozen and they just reheat them and such.

how can you have a restaurant that doesn't actually cook anything? a hot plate and a microwave do not make a restaurant! oh, and that salad dressing is all sugar, preservatives, and MSG.

:woot:

BC, I don't have a problem with you being here at all. Just wondering how you did end up here? You joined well before our bowl game against bama, right? Which other message boards do you frequent?

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Then why the **** do I get so much **** because I like more than one team in every thread where I cheer for or against another team?

Because you just so happen to cheer for two historically good teams with which you have no obvious tie. For someone who seems to get off on calling just about everyone out in our fanbase when they say something remotely negative, that is some funny ****.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Matter of technicality, Charlie.

You are one person. Alabama has more than one fan. Tini used the reaction you are getting from some of our members as an example that the CU fanbase doesn´t accept other fanbases. I am merely pointing out that Allbuffs neither represents or can claim to speak for the whole CU fanbase and neither can one Alabama fan speak for or represent the whole fanbase.

someone told me that they don't actually cook anything at olive garden. the pastas are shipped pre-made and frozen and they just reheat them and such.

how can you have a restaurant that doesn't actually cook anything? a hot plate and a microwave do not make a restaurant! oh, and that salad dressing is all sugar, preservatives, and MSG.

:woot:

Probably someone from Macaroni Grill. Those jealous bastards are always talkin ****.

Because you just so happen to cheer for two historically good teams with which you have no obvious tie. For someone who seems to get off on calling just about everyone out in our fanbase when they say something remotely negative, that is some funny ****.
I don't have any tie? My moms side of the family all went to USC or Michigan and my whole family is Michigan fans. My dad is also a Alabama fan and my best friends dad went to Alabama and I spent a lot of time over there watching Alabama football. Who cares if they are historically good teams also?

Because you like to play fan police?
Right because when people stop going to games or don't even watch them because we're bad makes them good fans. Good fans don't stop going or stop watching because they are bad, that's what bandwagon fans do.

Probably someone from Macaroni Grill. Those jealous bastards are always talkin ****.

Seriously, what's the point of the internet if I can't find the clip from Fasttimes when they share the recipes for their secret sauces?

Right because when people stop going to games or don't even watch them because we're bad makes them good fans. Good fans don't stop going or stop watching because they are bad, that's what bandwagon fans do.

As if you are in any position to tell someone they're a good or bad fan...

I don't have any tie? My moms side of the family all went to USC or Michigan and my whole family is Michigan fans. My dad is also a Alabama fan and my best friends dad went to Alabama and I spent a lot of time over there watching Alabama football. Who cares if they are historically good teams also?

Read these two posts. I think it will start to make sense.

BC, I don't have a problem with you being here at all. Just wondering how you did end up here? You joined well before our bowl game against bama, right? Which other message boards do you frequent?

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

I dated a chick that was from Denver. We were going to a Buff game and I was looking for gameday advice and being a long time member of Alabama boards I came here to ask where to eat, etc. I thought you guys brought a unique perspective to my football world and for the most part everybody was cool. Everybody I met at the Indy Bowl was cool. When I threw some smack down on the basketball game this spring my reputation as a cool poster was tarnished. Sometimes when I see the same circle jerk happening on my boards over and over this place gives me a break. Also I get suspended a lot and can't post over there.

Back