What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Bama/lsu thread

Right because when people stop going to games or don't even watch them because we're bad makes them good fans. Good fans don't stop going or stop watching because they are bad, that's what bandwagon fans do.
That’s a fair statement, but it’s not quite so black and white when you’re out of school, married with kids, and loaded down with responsibilities. There are a lot of other important things competing for your time and money.

Buff fans-good luck against $C this weekend. I am about to drive up and be a part of college football history. Our tailgate is on the beautiful Quad about 400 yards north of BDS. We are cooking gumbo as a tribute to our honored guests from Louisiana. We will have moonshine made in the hills of North Carolina. I am taking a half case of Fat Tire and will think of you guys every time I open one. I may not be back before the game but I will be here Sunday morning to dish it out.

Roll Tide On That Ass and Go Buffs.

Subject: ALabama LSU drinking game
*1. Every time Verne Lundquist chortles -- drink.*

The Lundquist chortle is the greatest non-verbal communication
this side of your mom's tilted head and raised index finger when
you were about to disobey her.

*2. Drink when Gary Danielson points out a touchdown pass that,
the implication is, he would have recognized had he been
quarterback on the field.*

If you threw touchdown passes via game film, Gary Danielson would
be Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, and Johnny Unitas combined. No one
is better at noting missed touchdowns.

*3. Drink when CBS flashes the inevitable graphic of LSU's stormy
off-field season.*

Bonus drink if Verne turns the word tumultuous into fourteen
syllables. Or just quits halfway through the word and mentions a
Jordan Jefferson's roommate.

*4. Drink when Verne mentions the college roommate of one of the
players on the field.*

Lundquist's obsession with roommates is uncanny. I first noticed
this obsession during the Tebow era when Lundquist never failed to
mention Tebow's roommate. There was a 90% chance that every time
the name Riley Cooper was uttered it was immediately followed by,
"Tim Tebow's roommate."I'm convinced Lundquist walks in to player
interview's for game prep with a big tablet to take notes on. At
the top he has written one word, "Roommates." All of his notes for
game prep are just roommate pairings.

*5. CBS sideline announcer Tracy Wolfson -- who played through a
nasty cold last week -- pronounces the word Coach, like this:
"Cooooooch."*

When she says, "Coooooch," drink. If she drinks Cammy Cam juice again, you have to finish your
entire bottle. If she does a sideline report that includes the
phrase "synthetic weed," the entire room does car bombs.

*6. Drink when Nick Saban stares deep into your soul at the
pregame or halftime interview.*

We've talked about this with Tracy on the radio before, but
whenever she asks Saban a question, he turns from her and stares
directly into the camera, as if he's a hectoring minister who
knows you're flipping over to Cinemax on demand during halftime.
It feels like he's truly in your living room. If he lifted his
hand and did the Darth Vader choking motion, I'm convinced he
could kill every Auburn fan on earth.

*7. When Bear Bryant or Tim Tebow are mentioned, and they both
will be, drink.*

You might be thinking, but Florida isn't playing. You're correct.
But Tim Tebow is still going to be mentioned... A lot.

*8. Drink when cameras catch Les Miles clapping his hands together.*

Miles has a unique hand-clapping strategy. His fingers don't
touch, just the palms. It's really pretty amazing. Once you notice
it, you won't be able to unsee it. Like recognizing that Verne is
a modern day Benjamin Franklin. From now on you're going to be
like me, picturing Verne flying kites in thunderstorms.

*9. Verne has fallen in love with the Honey Badger, drink when he
calls Tyrann Mathieu by his nickname.*

If, by chance, Verne slips up and calls him the Herbal Badger,
finish your entire beer or mixed drink.

*10. Drink every time the possibility of a rematch is mentioned.*

If the SEC wants to get their money's worth out of this game, the
rematch talk should be coming fast and furious.

*11. Each time Les Miles eating grass is mentioned on the
telecast, drink.*

Do a shot if Les Miles is mentioned in conjunction with a
suggestion that Harvey Up**** might have poisoned the grass on the
LSU sideline.

*12. Whenver the CBS cameras catch a hot girl in the crowd and you
pause your television to check her out better -- I know you do
this too == drink.*

But make it a happy drink, not a sorrowful lament to leaving
college behind. This is a fun game.

*13. Drink whenever Verne misidentifies a player or team on the
field in front of him.*

This will happen.

Also, bonus shots can be assessed to a viewer of choice for anyone
who can catch Verne or Gary in an outright error and prove it
using a smartphone.

*14. The entire room does shots if either Verne or Gary says,
"4:20 remaining in the quarter. That has more significance for
some of you than others."*

If there wasn't a football game going on I would count how many drinks you would consume in that game. When drinking games get that complicated it never ends up good.

Good luck and have fun Charlie. I do not have a dog in the fight and am looking forward to seeing a great game. Will probably fall in and pull for Bama as i have a couple of friends loyal to the school. Should be fun to watch

i have a question about corn dogs.

so, charlie, you've undoubtedly become so inebriated at some point in your life as to cross the threshold of self respect and bag an lsu coed. as things heated up and got all hot and steamy, it would seem to follow that the scent of corn dog would have become more pronounced. after your sordid liaison, as you were struggling to come to grips with what you had done, what lingered longer? the stain on your soul or the smell of corn dog on your person?

Isn't honey badger still suspended for this game? Or is fake weed a two game suspension. :wtf:

5 MNC's in a row prove different.
That's not historic in my book. Very good, yes, but not historic. Plus, they have the advantage of paying players to come to their school and zero academic hurdles for the players. Not to mention the games that guys like Saban play. Loading up 30 person signing classes when they have room for 10.

put 'why do LSU fans' into Google and see what the autocorrect comes up with. :lol:

Even better is 'why do Coloradans'. :rofl2:

That's not historic in my book. Very good, yes, but not historic. Plus, they have the advantage of paying players to come to their school and zero academic hurdles for the players. Not to mention the games that guys like Saban play. Loading up 30 person signing classes when they have room for 10.

What other conference has had that run where more than one or two teams have won a national title in consecutive years?

I'm rich bitch!

i have a question about corn dogs.

so, charlie, you've undoubtedly become so inebriated at some point in your life as to cross the threshold of self respect and bag an lsu coed. as things heated up and got all hot and steamy, it would seem to follow that the scent of corn dog would have become more pronounced. after your sordid liaison, as you were struggling to come to grips with what you had done, what lingered longer? the stain on your soul or the smell of corn dog on your person?

She was a coonass and not a coed but she smelled like shrimp poboy, stale beer, and marlboro lights. When I went down on her it was a cross between a penny, tabasco sauce, and tupelo honey. You don't know my history of women. I have 27 years of dating viles, gatas, and barners. I have dated an Alabama fan for all of two weeks.

So I'm a ****** bandwagon fan?

No.

Your assertion that any regular poster on this site might be a bandwagon fan after the last decade is ridiculous. Most people on this site cheer for the Buffs and only the Buffs. Others on this site have a "#2 team". Hell, it is not much of a secret that I am an Auburn fan. Last year was fun to follow, but even with that national championship run and all, it is not like it makes me any less pissed that CU's program is at such a low level.

So when a young poster comes on here and regularly calls out other fans that have been going to games for a long time, that alone will get you some brush back. Compound that by bringing up the other teams you cheer for on a regular basis (who just happen to be really good) with stupid "Roll Tide!" posts, you might need to realize that you come off as a douchebag.

I think most here know LSU is my #2 team. I lived in baton Rouge for 7 years, my sister graduated from LSU and my very first college football game in person was LSU at night in BTR against Auburn.

She was a coonass and not a coed but she smelled like shrimp poboy, stale beer, and marlboro lights. When I went down on her it was a cross between a penny, tabasco sauce, and tupelo honey. You don't know my history of women. I have 27 years of dating viles, gatas, and barners. I have dated an Alabama fan for all of two weeks.
What is the matter with you and why am I on this site? Good bye.

bama elephant.jpg
You guys know I have come over here for some big games and predicted the winner a couple of times but I normally stay away from Bama games. This week I can't avoid it. The play this week is simple. Bama is going to cover. Easily. At the end of the game the score will not be as close as the game. Mudhole.
Yeah, like last year when you shot off your red neck mouth.
LSU 33
Red Neck Tree Poisoners 30

I don't think I predicted anything last year. The hate is strong in this one.
Charlie, your problem is you are too stupid to understand you can't dish it out, and not be able to take it. If this board is too much for you, take your fat red ***** neck somewhere else.

What is the matter with you and why am I on this site? Good bye.

the reference threw me a bit as well. i don't know enough about southern colloquial terms to know if this was a racial perjorative or not... i am at work and afraid to google it. can someone help me out and confirm that it is, in fact, not racist?

thanks.

i'm serious, by the way (which i know you may find to be unusual).

Back