What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

In the end, the crystal ball is the only thing that matters.

Austin?

crystal_ball.jpg

cracks me up that Sacky thinks that what really matters is who the BCS commish gives the trophy to.

There's lots of other stuff that matters, but the last time I checked, only the team that gets the crystal football is considered the national champion.

There's lots of other stuff that matters, but the last time I checked, only the team that gets the crystal football is considered the national champion by the coaches poll based on a contractual obligation
fify

Geaux Tigers and Geaux Les Miles!

I cannot support Bama at all since they backdoored into this game much like Nebraska in 2001.

So, in the world you occupy, if Bama wins, then OSU is the National Champion after beating the third best team in the Pac 12, by a field goal, in overtime. Do I have that right?

No, in the world he occupies, if Bama wins, then LSU is the National Champion because it was 1-1 against Bama and beat Bama on Bama's home field.

the talking heads on espn are saying the crowd is about 65% lsu. it appears that bama fans do not take their college football seriously.

Its not a great defensive game, it is an awful offensive game. Although I should remember that SEC fans don't seem to know the difference.
Are you trying to imply that both offenses suck? Go check the rankings, they are far from that.

Are you trying to imply that both offenses suck? Go check the rankings, they are far from that.

Why would I look at rankings when the SEC loves to play cupcakes? It must be tough to rack up offensive statistics against the likes of Kent State, North Texas, Vanderbilt, Georgia Southern and etc.....

First time in my (substantial) life I actually find myself wishing I was watching Oklahoma State play...

In Sackman speak: This. Game. Sucks.

Giant. Whale. Balls.

Why would I look at rankings when the SEC loves to play cupcakes? It must be tough to rack up offensive statistics against the likes of Kent State, North Texas, Vanderbilt, Georgia Southern and etc.....
What about Arkansas? IIRC LSU was kept under 35 points twice, to MSU and Bama.

I loved the first game these two teams played. This one is boring as hell. I will watch the rest, but ****ing balls I wish it was OSU LSU. As long as pokes didn't win. **** their moneyteam.

What about Arkansas? IIRC LSU was kept under 35 points twice, to MSU and Bama.

Why should I waste my time arguing with you? SEC fans are born to think they are the greatest things ever and will not change their mind. I would rather argue with a brick wall because at least when I win the argument I can smash my head into it.

Back