What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official good players from future opponents going pro thread....

ya but both would be gone after next year anyway, and CU doesnt play OU the next 2 years, unless CU makes it to the Big XII championship game.... :wink2:

Linebacker has to be a source of concern right now for the Land Thieves, doesn't it?

You act like there is even a question the Buffs will be there....:smile2:

I like Coach Hawkins. I like what he has done for the University Of Colorado both on and off the field. He's a bit of an "outfit" (I say this in a very positive upbeat manner) and this is good for the Big XII as I tend to believe to many of the Big XII coaches are to "reserved" in their actions and spoken words. Having said this, I hope they are there Dec 6th, 2008, but I am not "betting the farm" on it.

Linebacker has to be a source of concern right now for the Land Thieves, doesn't it?

Yes this could be a troublesome spot on defense next year They have a kid from Norman and Commache Oklahoma that played lights out in high school, but its a different level now, so we will see plus a couple of others that will need to step it up.

There isn't of course. The question is, will the dirt burglars be there to join us??? :smile2:

We'll have the table set and a place reserved for ya..... Drink of choice? :smile2:

Last edited:
Didn't they lose their RB coach to the Fuskers too? Right there is exactly why I don't really expect KU to stick around the top of the Big XII for long... They're kind of like CSU - once they get noticed, their assistants leave for greener pastures.

They lost their WR coach/passing game coordinator to the ****ers. He's going to be their RB coach.

Alphonso Moran DT at KSU and Letroy Guoin reserve DT at FSU join the list. X. Lee, backup QB at FSU and Bobby Reid, Okie Lite backup QB and chicken soup afficianado, join the list as "the least likely juniors to be drafted".

Back