What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Nevada vs New Mexico State game thread

There are some Bronco fans, but a LOT of Cowboy fans. I'm from the Southern part of the State where the 'boys rule. Oh, I hate them and Jerry Jones.

People in NM may not like CFB that much, but college basketball owns the state. It's nuts. I get the best of both with NMSU (my alma mater) being a pretty good bball program--after years of being good then sucking hard--and CU as my football team. Yay!

There are a lot of cowboy fans way down here in LC who think they actually coach and/or play for them. Also, lots of steeler fans for some ****ed up reason. A few Broncos fans sprinkled in but not like ALQ. Didn't even know NMSU played a home game last night. It just a mixed bag of **** down here. Kind of confusing really. But CBB is more popular than CFB. And the cowgirls rule. Too close to the republic of Texas I guess.

Back