What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Uniform Thread.

I am anticipating no combo repeats in the first half of the season. If we do, the team really liked that set up.

Win games?!? I thought this was about recruiting. Which one helps us get the best. Jimmies and Joes?

Exactly. And I have no eligibility left, so I don't care that much. Just want a bowl game to go to this year with the Buffs. Whatever combination they wear to get there matters not to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next test combo

CU Equipment is calling it "Frosted Steel" (really need to call it what it is. Its silvers. Our colors are silver and gold.)

CIYPVduUkAA1Xh4.jpg

CIYPVdnVAAAQ5NC.jpg

CIYPVdlVEAAylKB.jpg

[tweet]614195264048357376[/tweet]

Yea. They need to make the decal look a little more radical on those white helmets. at least replace the gold with silver.

They would look sick with the black helmet imho.

:nod::stupid:
Agree with all of this.

Adding some variety to the logo would be pretty cool. I understand from a marketing perspective, you may not want to do anything crazy to maintain the "brand", but a color adjustment to help pull the scheme together would help tremendously as a small step.

Kind of looks like our "grey" option to me. If the kids with play with pride and passion while wearing it, then I'm happy.

Just to keep all the current combinations in one thread, this is from yesterday.

CJaouGFUkAAT1z7.jpg

#ColoradoPride uniform

CJfRgbzXAAASDXI.jpg

CU Equipment calling it #BlackIce

Not a fan of this combo. However I love the new black jersey.

Last edited:
Back