What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The origins of "***********"

We're starved for a rival. Sometimes innocent grandmas get pushed by good intentions.

Also, are we becoming Pac-10 wine and cheese pussies? We warned them when we joined with those "Here come the assholes" t-shirts.

Also, are we becoming Pac-10 wine and cheese pussies? We warned them when we joined with those "Here come the assholes" t-shirts.

I'm more than ok with being assholes. We don't have to be classy. We shouldn't be respectful (when have we ever thought anyone or anything wasn't completely full of ****?). We should run smack that punches way above our weight class. That's who we are.

But are we becoming assholes whose main avenues of attack are naming conventions and tree puns? I don't want to be this uncool.

I'm ok with being assholes. We don't have to be classy. We shouldn't be respectful (when have we ever thought anyone or anything wasn't completely full of ****?).

But are we becoming assholes whose main avenues of attack are naming conventions and tree puns? I don't want to be this uncool.

It was a lot easier to compare academic rankings when we were still in the Big XII.

I am already looking forward to next BB season when someone, hopefully Sacky, can ask "Who came up with ***********?".

It was a lot easier to compare academic rankings when we were still in the Big XII.

True dat. :lol:

We're weirdly geeking out with some of the popular stuff on AB recently and it seems to have migrated into our smack talk. I think we're better than this. Also, I'm pretty sure that by making a big deal out of some UA fans referring to us as "Rado" it has ingrained the practice and they now think it's something that bothers us. Pointing out how retarded they're being by going full retard ourselves may not have been the best strategy.

We're weirdly geeking out with some of the popular stuff on AB recently and it seems to have migrated into our smack talk. I think we're better than this. Also, I'm pretty sure that by making a big deal out of some UA fans referring to us as "Rado" it has ingrained the practice and they now think it's something that bothers us. Pointing out how retarded they're being by going full retard ourselves may not have been the best strategy.

You mean like "muthaka" and "dickleashcan" (sic in order to not inadvertantly summon)? Have some 35-year-olds been wanting to order a clock via registered mail?

Matt Thompson isn't convinced that you even know what "recently" means.

You mean like "muthaka" and "dickleashcan" (sic in order to not inadvertantly summon)? Have some 35-year-olds been wanting to order a clock via registered mail?

Matt Thompson isn't convinced that you even know what "recently" means....literally
fify.

Honestly, if I was coining a term for Arizona fans today and running with it, I don't think I would do *********** again. I think I would instead choose ****faces.

Let's see if that attracts the kind of fans we deserve.

See, this is where I think you're mistaken. I'm not making a big deal out of it. I think it's ridiculous, and to show it's absurdity, I'm throwing it back at them. Unfortunately, they don't get it. That makes it funnier, IMO.

Them calling us "Rado" is weird, but not really a big deal. However, since Orr came up with ***********, I'm OK with using it.

slingblade-meme-generator-mmmmmmmm-hmmmmmm-f482c4.jpg

I will always refer to UCLA as fUCLA. Been doing it all my life, not going to stop now.

I think that's a pretty standard thing, though. Kind of like writing KjSU. I actually think we should start doing the AjSU for the Sun Devils.

Was this filmed in a ***** dorm by the Dick *****?
[video=youtube_share;WvoGXw0toCU]http://youtu.be/WvoGXw0toCU[/video]

4 straight

Yep. You guys are damn good this year and also came into the post-season playing better than CU last year.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Bring home the title.

Next year should see the Buffs right with UofA, or a little better than you guys if NJ, Gordon and Zeus all enter the draft.

Fify, you're welcome

We won the tournament on our first attempt. You'd think with Zona's success this year you'd have better things to do than jerk off to beating a CU squad missing its best player. Flattering the Buffs are so important to you.

Fify, you're welcome

That is a potential Final-4 team you have there muiChard. They really played well in the second half.

I was impressed with the Zona crowd at the game; that was really a stroke of genius for the Zona AD to have welfare checks mailed to Vegas this week, turnout was great.

Back