1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PAC-12 is going to be fun to watch

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Several different styles and coaching backgrounds. Hopefully it leads to a deep league and respect on the national level.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Yup. More good offensive minds than defensive minds (Wilcox, Mason, and (hopefully) HCMM can't do it all!!), but I am ok with that!

3. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

In order for the Pac12 to be dominant in the eyes of the media we need to schedule 8 conference games and have only the top teams schedule good teams OOC. Every other middling program needs to settle for the South East Central Kentucky School for the Blind and Deaf.

4. gobuffs58

gobuffs58 Well-Known Member

pac 12 is already respected... other than by sec fans who respect no one else. also at bowl time ive never seen anything like that group rooting for the whole conf.... ie ole miss fans brag that bama beat so&so

5. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

FiFY

6. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

You know what's funny? I have had so many people tell me how CU is struggling because they moved in to the PAC 12 and how tough a conference it is.....Huh-what?!? Strange but I always thought the Big12 was a better football conference. I always just gave them a strange look, nodded my head and moved along. But apparently some people already respected the PAC.