What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes has been entrusted in the timid and

badfish650

Weak!

Like everyone else, I'm so frustrated at what this has become.

They say the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Why does this program continue to make the same mistakes? We skimp on HC hires and they don't pan out. We start small QBs and they don't pan out.

I hope someone unlocks an old dusty closet in Dal Ward and finds a pile of baby blue jerseys to make this team wear like the scarlet letter until things begin moving in a positive direction. What right do they have to don the jerseys that the National Champion Colorado Buffaloes wore? Furthermore, who's stupid idea was it to bring those back. I know half of that team is now on the coaching staff, but that was +20 years ago. Today's kids want Pro Combat. Not some relic from a team that won a title before most of them were alive. Just another, in a long line of missteps coming out of Dal Ward.

Back