What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Rabid Goldfish

Cornh8er

The CU golf tourney is going on right now, every group is paired up with a player or coach. Pissbomber just called him and Buttermaker are paired up with The Rabid Goldfish.

FYI Master Pain, his T-shirt is framed and hung up at his mothers house. Pissbomber told him, if he knew he was gonna play with him, he would of worn his. The goldfish laughed and hit him.

The CU golf tourney is going on right now, every group is paired up with a player or coach. Pissbomber just called him and Buttermaker are paired up with The Rabid Goldfish.

FYI Master Pain, his T-shirt is framed and hung up at his mothers house. Pissbomber told him, if he knew he was gonna play with him, he would of worn his. The goldfish laughed and hit him.

Nice!

Should have the next order of t's right before the season starts. BTW, is Pissbomber alive? I don't think I'd like being hit by the Rabid Goldfish.

word is, he isn't much of a golfer. He's lost more balls than played holes. Every beer cart girl that comes by, he gets their phone number:lol:

word is, he isn't much of a golfer. He's lost more balls than played holes. Every beer cart girl that comes by, he gets their phone number:lol:

With the money he'll probably be making at this point next year, what girl in their right mind wouldnt give him their number?

what tourney? Buff Club?

what tourney? Buff Club?

87 - I could of used you clubbin' for me today.
The tournament is put on by a NPO called Buffs4Life (www.buffs4life.com)
It is headed up by a few ex-players and sponsors. The goal is to help former players and families in need.
The first year was for the family of Anthony Witherspoon (sp). Last year raised money for Hessler. This year was for Lyndi McCartney. They announced next year will benefit cancer research.
It is not really affiliated with the athletic department, but it is a great event.

WOW another post with nothing to say about football

and exactly how many football related threads have you started? zero?

its one thing to bitch about what is not happening when you are doing something about it. when you are doing nothing about it, dont bitch.

as a member of this site, you have complete access to start as many CU football threads as you can possibly type out. have at it!!! we are all ready and willing to add our rather thoughtful responses to your posts about CU football. care to enlighen us on your thoughts on CU football or would you just rather just bitch that no one else had done what you deem is needed right now when you could do it yourself?

:thumbsup::gobuffs:

the above is all in good fun!!! naturally!:smile2:

With the money he'll probably be making at this point next year, what girl in their right mind wouldnt give him their number?

That's a great point. Most, if not all women are just waiting around for the wealthiest suitor to request digits--we all know they don't want to earn money on their own terms or with their own capabilities--aside from girlish charm that is. For a while our society flirted with the notion that women weren't just gold-digging ornaments, but I'm glad we're finally back on track with reality!

:wtf:

That's a great point. Most, if not all women are just waiting around for the wealthiest suitor to request digits--we all know they don't want to earn money on their own terms or with their own capabilities--aside from girlish charm that is. For a while our society flirted with the notion that women weren't just gold-digging ornaments, but I'm glad we're finally back on track with reality!

she works hard for the money....so hard honey honey....

Lighten up.

I thought the only reason women went to college was to meet a husband who was on his way toward success...:huh:

:smile2: (just in case someone thought I was serious...:wow:)

Back