What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Rams

ha ha.. good stuff... you are a good poster. glad we can kick each other into the mud and still get back up to piss in each others corn flakes. BTW... I agree about all that. if CSU would have lost to Weber, SFs tenure at state would not have started well.

9 game losing streak? I would kill for Hawk to get fired for that

congrats csu is on the same recruiting level as CU. Not really one to brag about there as the buffs are bottom of the Big 12

for a non BCS team with a 3-9 record... I will take it... whats sad is you are ragging on yourself more then CSU

only at one position

Which just happened to be the position where we needed the most help, depth and talent wise.

Recruiting doesn't concern me, frankly. At least as far as getting in better athletes than CSU is concerned. CU will always do that unless and until CSU becomes a BCS level school with a 60,000+ seat stadium.

The recruiting thing isn't even true. When you add in guys like Patterson, Richardson and Clemons - all new to CU this year, but not counted as recruits in the rankings - the talent gap is still considerably tilted in favor of CU.

LOL... keep thinking that... if you are excited about adding players that had troubles sniffing the 2deep at the teams they came from, then you are far worse talent level then even I knew

Which just happened to be the position where we needed the most help, depth and talent wise.

Recruiting doesn't concern me, frankly. At least as far as getting in better athletes than CSU is concerned. CU will always do that unless and until CSU becomes a BCS level school with a 60,000+ seat stadium.

csu will never be considered for a 60k stadium, they cant even sell out a high school stadium. they are little time.

LOL... keep thinking that... if you are excited about adding players that had troubles sniffing the 2deep at the teams they came from, then you are far worse talent level then even I knew

not one person on the rams could sniff the 4 deep at USC or Michigan and thats a fact!

Why is State at full green bars already? Neg-rep to change that.

Well.. according to ESPN(and I know recruiting rankings dont always mean much... 2010 recruiting rankings.. CU 66, CSU 58

Well.. according to ESPN(and I know recruiting rankings dont always mean much... 2010 recruiting rankings.. CU 66, CSU 58

ya and the players sacky talked about came after the rankings. Again, way to be proud of #58!! That is bad for the buffs! Just shows how little time csu is

When you stop to consider that one came from Michigan, the other from USC, I'm not terribly concerned about their ability to "sniff" the two-deep. And frankly, I really don't care if you agree with me or not.

ha ha.. someone complains on my "green bars"... and then next post... half, and red...

like i give a damn... not sure why you would... take them all away if you want.

ha ha.. someone complains on my "green bars"... and then next post... half, and red...

like i give a damn... not sure why you would... take them all away if you want.

As I explained in my neg-rep comment, I don't like how the system changes the bars so much with just one rep. They should take awhile to earn. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back to good soon....

You guys are getting the new coach bounce, and we have the dead coach fall. And your still basically even with us. Actually that is the exact same as what rivals had, and that is only because you guys signed more guys then we did. By average star rankings (and your right, they don't mean that much) we are ahead of you. And that is during the worst 4 year span in our history. Nice.

As I explained in my neg-rep comment, I don't like how the system changes the bars so much with just one rep. They should take awhile to earn. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back to good soon....

I swing a hefty gleeb stick.

You guys are getting the new coach bounce, and we have the dead coach fall. And your still basically even with us. Actually that is the exact same as what rivals had, and that is only because you guys signed more guys then we did. By average star rankings (and your right, they don't mean that much) we are ahead of you. And that is during the worst 4 year span in our history. Nice.

bingo, we had the #15 recruiting class a couple years ago, look at us now. CSU had the #58 recruiting class, we'll see if they will be getting BCS invites in a couple years. **** damn csu is on a 9 game losing streak.

Even though CSU will be up for the game the Buffs should absolutely dominate them. There is no reason for that team to be able to hang anywhere near the Buffs. If it's a narrow victory with sloppy play, that doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

i honestly didnt even no what it meant

Even though CSU will be up for the game the Buffs should absolutely dominate them. There is no reason for that team to be able to hang anywhere near the Buffs. If it's a narrow victory with sloppy play, that doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

agreed. on paper this should never ever ever be a close game. Even with CSU's #58 recruiting class it should never be a close game. Thanks a lot Hawk!

as I said... you are a BCS team, going to the PAC10... we are a MWC team trying to fight our way back from a 3-9 season.. I will take a win in recruiting over a rival any day and build on it.

We're the same in recruiting now? You guys definitely had a good recruiting year last year, and CU's sucked... but we will see what happens if Fairchild goes 3 - 9 again

as I said... you are a BCS team, going to the PAC10... we are a MWC team trying to fight our way back from a 3-9 season.. I will take a win in recruiting over a rival any day and build on it.

we took a recruiting win over a rival three years ago, even stealing 4 of their commits. Yet today they are a top ten team and we are big 12 bottom feeders. And if you want to compete on a regular basis with the big boys, you better start doing better than #58 in recruiting.

We're the same in recruiting now? You guys definitely had a good recruiting year last year, and CU's sucked... but we will see what happens if Fairchild goes 3 - 9 again

I agree.. its already looking like loads of 2* and some 3*s... but not the 4* that I want... I bet it will go down a tad bit this year

And csu still doesn't compete much with us for the best kids in the state. They either come to CU or go out of state.

we took a recruiting win over a rival three years ago, even stealing 4 of their commits. Yet today they are a top ten team and we are big 12 bottom feeders. And if you want to compete on a regular basis with the big boys, you better start doing better than #58 in recruiting.

you guys can keep trying to agrue the deal that us beating you in recruiting isnt a big deal... but it is... i dont think CSU has ever done that.... its ok if it pisses you off and you try to deflect attention...it would me too

And csu still doesn't compete much with us for the best kids in the state. They either come to CU or go out of state.

true.. top usually leave,.. then one or two to CU.. and CSU gets one here and there. No one will argue that it sucks the top instate talent leaves colorado year in and year out.

you guys can keep trying to agrue the deal that us beating you in recruiting isnt a big deal... but it is... i dont think CSU has ever done that.... its ok if it pisses you off and you try to deflect attention...it would me too

no really it isn't. I don't fear #58 recruiting classes. I get pissed when CU ranks like that, so I know what kind of talent it is. Its nothting to do kartwheels over even for a MWC team like CSU. If you don't remember you have TCU and BYU and soon Boise in your conf. If you want to be a big boy in your conf, you need to do better. I just thin it's hilarious that a class that satisfies you, pisses us off. Its a bad class. Kind of shows how much bigger cu is than csu.

Back