What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Rams

Agreed with the premise of the thread, but one thing keeps hovering...the same things we say about them, I've seen nebbie fans say about us. Eek.

If you've ever had read the Wyoming board, you'd discover that Wyoming fans accuse CSU of being a bunch of hacky sack kicking, dope smoking hippies. And CSU fans accuse Wyoming fans of being a bunch of animal ****ing hicks.

So basically CSU plagiarizes CU when posting about Wyoming, and plagiarizes Wyoming when taking on CU.

It's amazing, really, that they can remember who they need to rip off when insulting someone.

A mirror is just as "handy".

Chet: You're stewed, buttwad!
Wyatt: [looks around; nervously] Me?
Chet: Do you know what time it is?
Wyatt: [guessing] Two?
Chet: Time to play the fiddler.

34nmt1w.jpg

Ramnation has some good posters like CSU98,NATEDIGGSCSU, State,and some others but......

Beerfight is the dumbest ****ing scumbag to ever grace a message board. Joining him is the galactically stupid ramdom, 92YankeeRam, Lil zozza, and of course 80's ram.

I despise these ****ing A-holes and want a CU beat down to shove it down their C***k sucking throats. As far the good posters, some good natured ribbing has always been the norm and it will continue. The rest can die a slow death for all I care.

what about bvp4heisman? that ****er was the most delusional dumb **** I have ever seen on a message board. The things he said were mindn bogglgn.

what about bvp4heisman? that ****er was the most delusional dumb **** I have ever seen on a message board. The things he said were mindn bogglgn.

He says many things in jest, he likes to read his own posts but as far as compared to the buff hating, buff trashing crowd,he's tame.

shove it down their C***k sucking throats

clock; caulk; chalk; check; cheek; chick, *****; chunk; clerk; cloak; crack; creek; crook

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here. Can you clarify?

Click? I dunno, I went to crossword solver and you seem to have gotten the most likely candidates. I even looked for synonyms for livestock to pursue the obvious contextual angle, but couldn't come up with a five letter word for ovine starting with c and ending with k.

Back to the topic:

"CSU is like if you`re standing on a hill playing king of the hill and you have like these other little kids in fourth grade running up the hill trying to knock you off the hill. And you`re just hitting them off with one hand. Just laughing," former CU and current Green Bay Packers linebacker Brad Jones said in an interview with the mtn. television network. "The CU-CSU game is like the warm-up game. You play it the first game of the year ... they call it a rivalry so you can get your blood pumped up for the rest of the season. That`s it. I don`t even know the names of any of the guys on the CSU side, I couldn`t tell you one name except for (Bradlee) Van Pelt.

"You`ve got to think about it like this: It`s Colorado versus Colorado State. The Colorado vs. Colorado State. It`s not called Colorado State and the University of Colorado. You come to the game to watch the kings, that`s it. You want to come to watch the kings, you don`t want to come watch the court jester."

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_15929184?source=rss#ixzz0y0RcRp6d

Back to the topic:

"CSU is like if you`re standing on a hill playing king of the hill and you have like these other little kids in fourth grade running up the hill trying to knock you off the hill. And you`re just hitting them off with one hand. Just laughing," former CU and current Green Bay Packers linebacker Brad Jones said in an interview with the mtn. television network. "The CU-CSU game is like the warm-up game. You play it the first game of the year ... they call it a rivalry so you can get your blood pumped up for the rest of the season. That`s it. I don`t even know the names of any of the guys on the CSU side, I couldn`t tell you one name except for (Bradlee) Van Pelt.

"You`ve got to think about it like this: It`s Colorado versus Colorado State. The Colorado vs. Colorado State. It`s not called Colorado State and the University of Colorado. You come to the game to watch the kings, that`s it. You want to come to watch the kings, you don`t want to come watch the court jester."

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_15929184?source=rss#ixzz0y0RcRp6d

Thanks for giving CSU some bulletin board material, I guess?

Back