1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The refs need a karaoke set

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buff4bcs1985, Sep 10, 2011.

1. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

that was awful they seemed to try and fix it like 5 times and they just didnt work what the **** was that about?

2. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I would take a teddy ruxpin with the mike right now. The game day experience is bad if you actually want to watch football. Can't see **** can't hear ****.

Buffarino and buff4bcs1985 like this.
  3. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

We thought we saw a Cal player change his jersey number? This is when the refs were pointing at #1, all circle jerked each other, and then dropped a flag. WTF was the call? Did they get charged a timeout? Why did some dude have different numbers?

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

#1 was changing his jersey to #47 on punt coverage plays, because they had another #1 on the punt coverage teams. Apparently that time he made the change on the field, which is a substitution foul. Initially Cal was being penalized 5 yards for it, but then Cal took a TO and the penalty wasn't walked off. Sounded like they had the option of burning the TO instead of being penalized on that one? Plus, the kid had to sit out one play....

Have to say it was a penalty I've never seen before.... :huh:

5. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

I dont know which one was worse the officiating in the 1st half or listening to the announcers on tv. larry scott needs to have better announcers than these on the pac 12 networks.