1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The road losing streak

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Is this mainly just mental now? Are the guys just so used to losing on the road, they don't know how to win? We have had some close calls recently at ending this streak (Nebraska '08,Okie st 09, Texas 09 and Kansas 10). How many starters have won a road game? any? Ryan Miller?

And lastly, do you think if the buffs end the streak, particularly in a place like the shoe, will that go a long ways towards getting their confidence back and helping them in future road games?

I'm so sick of this streak, but I'm not getting my hopes up for it to end this Saturday.

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Its called ****ing coaching and lack of talent Unleash. Dan Hawkins is a ****head asshole who screwed our program. Eventually Embree will get us a win on the road but more pain is ahead.

3. Buffsoldier

Buffsoldier Well-Known Member

It's been mental for a while, especially considering that we had a ****ing mental patient for a coach.

4. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Talent or not, we have had quite a few chances to end it late in games and we always seem to step on our dicks. I think the mental part is a big part of it now.