1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rocky Mountain Showdown - Going Forward

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by azbuff, Sep 13, 2010.

1. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

I'm not kidding, the Buffs will likely lose every game the rest of the year. Same for CSU. If you thought Invesco was empty this year, just wait for the 30,000 that show up next year.

Maybe that can get us out of the ****ty contract we have there. I'm so pissed there are no words ro describe it. If not for the Pac-12 move, I would just as well give up athletics at CU. And I wonder if the current Pac-10 is now regretting this move.

The worst part of all of this: We blew an awesome opportunity to open us up to Pac-10 country. 10,000 CU fans at Cal will likely be more like 3,000 the next time we play there because Hawkins has actually burned it to the ground.

I know I'm emotional and overreacting, but Hawk should have been gone nine months ago.

2. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

It feels like this nightmare will never end. My fandom is being sucked out of me. Sigh...

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

damn we are all bipolar, we went from 7+ wins after CSU to doom and gloom after the Cal loss.

4. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

Some might have gone from 7 wins+... I wasn't one of them. Sure, I was hopeful, but never expected that. I felt 4-5 wins was the top all preseason.

5. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Makes you wonder how bad CSU really is, could be an 0 -12 for the lammies.

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The next time CU plays in California, the crowd won't be 10,000+ strong, but it will be significant. If we sh*t can Dan, the fans will be back.

7. Bama Charlie

Bama Charlie Well-Known Member

Fans forgive the team real quick. They will be back.