What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Rocky Mountain Showdown - Going Forward

azbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I'm not kidding, the Buffs will likely lose every game the rest of the year. Same for CSU. If you thought Invesco was empty this year, just wait for the 30,000 that show up next year.

Maybe that can get us out of the ****ty contract we have there. I'm so pissed there are no words ro describe it. If not for the Pac-12 move, I would just as well give up athletics at CU. And I wonder if the current Pac-10 is now regretting this move.

The worst part of all of this: We blew an awesome opportunity to open us up to Pac-10 country. 10,000 CU fans at Cal will likely be more like 3,000 the next time we play there because Hawkins has actually burned it to the ground.

I know I'm emotional and overreacting, but Hawk should have been gone nine months ago.

It feels like this nightmare will never end. My fandom is being sucked out of me. Sigh...

damn we are all bipolar, we went from 7+ wins after CSU to doom and gloom after the Cal loss.

Some might have gone from 7 wins+... I wasn't one of them. Sure, I was hopeful, but never expected that. I felt 4-5 wins was the top all preseason.

The next time CU plays in California, the crowd won't be 10,000+ strong, but it will be significant. If we sh*t can Dan, the fans will be back.

Back