What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The shame continues! We made Deadspin

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
SIAP

We weren't alone at least:

USC 50, Colorado 6: If you were not aware that Colorado is one of the nation's worst FBS teams this year, I have bad news: You are only a figment of someone's imagination and not a real person. There are coma wards where everyone knows that Colorado is garbage. The Buffaloes didn't need to get trounced by USC for people to realize it, but let's take notice of three momentous fourth-quarter plays from Saturday anyway.
  • USC's Javorious Allen runs for no gain on the game's final play, a third-and-4. This was only the sixth third-down attempt the Trojans faced all day, tying a record for the fewest attempts by a Colorado opponent ever. Their company in this category? The 1957 Missouri Tigers.
  • Max Wittek throws a 24-yard touchdown pass to D.J. Morgan with 11:11 left. USC's seventh passing score sets the record for most ever allowed in a game by Colorado. A sad moment for the previous record holder, the 2011 USC Trojans.
  • Halfway through the quarter, Nelson Agholor catches a pass for a one-yard gain. This is the last pass of the day for Southern Cal, which completes 23 of 25 passes on the day, or 92 percent. No team has ever hung a higher completion percentage on a Buffs defense. The previous record of 91.7 percent was set by Missouri in 1983.
  • 2012 Colorado football—reaching all-time levels of suck!

Should we start to forward these types of articles to the admin & regents?

Other than not buying football tickets, I don't know what else to do to voice my displeasure and let them know that I'm seriously disappointed with the state of the football program.

Other than not buying football tickets, I don't know what else to do to voice my displeasure and let them know that I'm seriously disappointed with the state of the football program.

yes....in the form of piss bombs, please.

Absolutely

Yes. The ****storm obviously isn't loud enough for Benson's liking just yet, so unfortunately it appears things will need to be made even uglier.

Back