1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Show 2012- April 6th at Pepsi Center

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by mattrob, Mar 17, 2012.

1. mattrob

mattrob Club Member Club Member

FYI, The Show will be played April 6th at the Pepsi Center this year. It's an All Star game format, so play can get a little sloppy, but it'll be a good chance to see a number of future (and potential) Buffs. Josh Scott and Dominique Collier headline the Blue Team, with Gordon, Talton, and Josh Perkins on the White Team. The White Team roster looks pretty strong, with Nate Engesser (DU) and Kaileb Rodriguez (Cal) also on the team. I haven't seen if it's televised, but last year's game was on Altitude, I believe.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm gonna try to go this year. That's my wife's birthday weekend, though.

#weighingpriorities

3. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Why do they have to pin our boys against each other again. I want a preview of what they can do together!

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

You have to. Otherwise, you've got the two of them going against a comically overmatched Rodriguez. We'll see enough of that when we play Cal the next 4 years.

5. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Makes sense, still sucks.
    Rodriguez won't see the floor at Cal for a while, if ever.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm actually glad they play each other. It allows us to see what each of them can do against a legit D1 recruit. Watching Scott put up 40 & 25 on some 6'5" kid from Pueblo isn't fun. Watching him battle against arguably the best post defender in the state is.

7. mattrob

mattrob Club Member Club Member

It looks like the game will be televised at 5:30 Sunday on Altitude, for anyone interested.

Goose likes this.