1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The University of COLORADO takes its football seriously enough

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Nov 25, 2012.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

First - thanks to Embree for everything he is done for CU. We're all heartbroken that it didn't work out. However, the writing was on the wall after that CSU game.

Thank you to Mike Bohn and the rest of the administration for making the hard, but correct choice.

I for one look forward to reupping my season tickets, and I will be issuing my immediate donation to the CU, as promised.

btbuff likes this.
  2. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Wholeheartedly agree. I've already emailed Bohn thanking him, and letting him know I will honor what I said.

3. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

4. GoBruinz

GoBruinz Member

Seriously congrats to the true Buff fans. I'm not sure what keeping Embree would have done to your program, but it certainly wouldn't have helped it. Not only should a coach get canned for going 1-11, it should be a statement to fans, players, and potential coaches that CU takes its football seriously.

At the end of the day I firmly believe that a strong Colorado is good for the PAC 12, and hopefully this is the first step in getting you back to your historical position as a CFB power.

I am looking forward CU being a competitive, "must see TV" game going forward.

5. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

And Embree throws out the race card...

6. Pale Ale

Pale Ale Well-Known Member

Wait....what? Jon Embree is black? Sorry, Jon is black and gold. I'll give him a pass for the next week to say what he wants.