What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Them there is fightin' words!

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
What was your reaction to Tad's post game, "I want to fight somebody" spiel? I, for one, liked it. Hopefully, Tad will use this season as a learning experience not to be repeated. I think it signals that his frustration has reached it's nexus and radical changes are not out of the question.

I thought it was honest. It's how Tad is. He needs to start placing more emphasis in recruiting on guys he'd want to have his back in a fight. Tad's strength as a coach is not and will never be with finesse players. He needs junkyard dogs, not showdogs.

The team needs some fU type guys on it that want to get in somebodys grill. That is a key piece that seems to be missing, a pit bull that will tear your throat out rather than lose.

as they say, you want to find guys who you want in your foxhole. who do we have that fits the bill?

I thought he was just being honest.

The team needs some fU type guys on it that want to get in somebodys grill. That is a key piece that seems to be missing, a pit bull that will tear your throat out rather than lose.

I don't know what Josh Fortune's personality is like on the court but from a talent perspective I think there will be expectations for his attitude to take the lead as well as his game. Is Fortune ready to show his teammates how not to take this **** anymore?

I don't know what Josh Fortune's personality is like on the court but from a talent perspective I think there will be expectations for his attitude to take the lead as well as his game. Is Fortune ready to show his teammates how not to take this **** anymore?

Key to next year.

Tory and Wes should be a defensive force next year. Add to that a healthy Josh.

Team has much to workout per next year, but those three will be part of the solution.

Tad has significant tasks ahead of him to right the ship going forward.

Tory and Wes should be a defensive force next year. Add to that a healthy Josh.

Team has much to workout per next year, but those three will be part of the solution.

Tad has significant tasks ahead of him to right the ship going forward.

You could argue they just need one guy with the right attitude.

You could argue they just need one guy with the right attitude.

I would like at least two to surface as floor leaders. But I would settle for 1 floor general and a solid understudy.

This, combined with team "buy in" which is a huge thing. At the moment though this feels a little dreamy, but is in the realm of realistic.

Back