What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

They are going to piss this game away

I almost threw my remote control through the wall on that bull**** turnover in the OU frontcourt. Might as well just hand the ball to the OU player.

I think the strip by Tomlinson and ensuing layup just sowed it up for our Buffs!!!

Big play by Tomlinson in the last minute. The steal and an assist for a layup then a defensive rebound. Nice to see him come through at crunch time. Good for him. Big win for the Buffs. They needed that.

we are now 1 game under .500 did anyone think they'd be able to say that before the season started

Nate also had a big 3.

Yep. I forgot about that. Good job by Nate.

Replphorde played a nice game too. 13pts, 10 boards, and 6 assists.

And overall the Buffs outrebounded OU (only gave up 3 OBs) and had 19 assists as a team. Gotta like that.

we are now 1 game under .500 did anyone think they'd be able to say that before the season started

The KU and Iowa St losses continue to haunt me. I would love to see the Buffs take 3 of the last 5 before the Big 12 tournament. If they could get to 6 wins in the conference, that would be a great accomplishement.

if we take 3 of the last 5 we finish the season at .500 which would be a big step for the program. I would love to get into the NIT for the extra practice time, or some kind of postseason play. the bottom line is we need to win one on the road.

Back