What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Things that are less depressing than being a Buffs fan

Not understanding that less has a different meaning than more

The way that he has executed this thread concept is actually the way that makes sense... if he would say 'things that are more depressing than being a Buffs fan' and list a bunch of things that are terribly depressing, then he wouldn't actually be saying a whole lot, now would he? In fact, wouldn't that be precisely in the vein of indignantly saying things like "I could care less!"?

I can't believe that this needs to be explained...

Last edited:
The way that he has executed this thread concept is actually the way that makes sense... if he would say 'things that are more depressing than being a Buffs fan' and list a bunch of things that are terribly depressing, then he wouldn't actually be saying a whole lot, now would he? In fact, wouldn't that be precisely in the vein of indignantly saying things like "I could care less!"?

I can't believe that this needs to be explained...

Ah, thanks for the explanation; I'm sure that BC90 appreciates you flying in to defend his honor.

Bacon
Winning the lottery
Watching someone get punched in the balls by a midget
Getting punched in the balls by a midget

Things that are less depressing than being a Buffs fan:

1. Sharting at a party and not being able to immediately go home (you have to mingle for a while)
  2. Hooking up with an average chick who is so drunk she pisses the bed while you sleep
  3. Accidentally purchasing 3.2% beer

Krokodrill
Miley Cyress VMA performance
The movie American Beauty
Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
A Cubs fan on a dog rescue tour of Fukushima
10,000 spoons and all you need is a knife...

This one time, at football camp, I dislocated my pinky and ring fingers at the same time. And it was still not as depressing as watching our defense. Maybe if they had been totally ripped off instead... No. Still not worse.

Back