1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think I heard an awesome band taunt in the second half of the last ISU game

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Tractor, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Somewhere between the 14 and 13 minute mark of the second half of that game, their guy Anderson scored (again). I guess he was fouled too. There was hardly any sound in the area and I'm pretty sure I heard something to the effect of:

"Hey Anderson.......your shoe's untied!!!"

Was that from the bball band? Bad ass. Listen for it on your DVRs or on replay tonight guys. Made me :lol:

BTW: I just read the whole gamethread and it's hilarious. Here's the summary:

15%: Going to the NIT, worst game ever
    40%: Relphorde/Tomlinson should be behind Mills on the bench, we don't need subs, lets just play Higgins, Levi, Alec, Roberson, and Dufault.
    5%: Why are our guys so tired?
    15%: Roberson/Burks are Godlike
    5%: Refs suck
    19%: That was a 3, how can you not see that!?!? (3 Solid pages)
    1%: CU's bball IQ falls somewhere between a turnip and a Rock.

BTW: rep to whoever said we needed a 50 point second half, I'm not gonna go back and look at who said that though.

2. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

Indeed it was. I was standing right next to the kid who yelled it. We were really getting into their heads in the first half when they were down on our end. They missed all 4 FT attempts in the first half and I'd like to think we had something (everything) to do with it.

Tractor likes this.
  3. Tractor

A+, that was great. I love those ridiculous taunts. Frank Martin can't read! Jacob Pullen has a nasty hangnail!

4. JRK1212

JRK1212 Troll

"Your shoe is untied." That was the awsome band chant? Um ok....yawn....Anderson must have been in tears when he heard that one. I dont mind the band saying it, but lets not get to trigger happy with the word awsome. If this is the standard were setting for ourselves, I pitty the future of our fanbase and home atmosphere. But since im not that big of an a-hole, your recap of the game chat was pretty funny and spot on.

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

We pretty much did the same thing when ISU was in Boulder earlier this year. We were making fun of someones thrift store shoes and their little scorpion tattoo and him looking like he was straight out of a trailer park. I like our new chants much more than the old "FU NU" **** and hopefully we can continue this during football season.

6. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Nice work! Gonna need your help tomorrow! Go Buffs

7. Tractor

Haha, good point. Awesome may not be the word I'm looking for. Awesome in that it really cut through and you could definitely make it out on TV. Unique? Odd? I'm sure it didn't get in anyone's head or effect the game, but it makes you feel like you're part of a telecast. When you get home and watch it, you hear that and say: "omg, that was me."

I liken it to skiing. When you have a great run, you feel good. But when you get on the lift with your buddies and can point out and follow your path all the way back up, your run seems even better.

8. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

drunk and stupid is no way to post...

9. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

It was me, LOL

Tractor likes this.
  10. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

hmmm rep whore or telling the truth?

11. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member