What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This could be competitive coaching search year

Smith will be fired at Arkansas at the end of the season. This guy is a nut case getting ready to explode. Arkansas , I'm sure is very worried that he may do something very strange to embarrass the university as the loses start to pile up and the heat gets hot under his seat. He just declared bankruptcy. This dude belongs in a state mental hospital.

Since Arkansas has no prior experience with coaches acting strangely and embarrasing the university. Having a coach who belongs in a mental hospital is unfamiliar territory for them.

Pelini isn't going anywhere right now, straight from a boosters mouth. Now if one large booster decides he's had enough then I could see it happening. He literally bought out Callahan's contract to bring Bo to Lincoln. The issue we have is we aren't going to open up the checkbook to pay huge money to get a proven entity. Pelini is probably the best we're going to get with the money we're willing to spend. So having said that we'll have to deal with his "growing pains" as he becomes a better head coach. Pelini would be winning more right now if he didn't have a fairly green O.C. and a very green D.C. We had a chance to get Bob Stoops for our D.C., but we weren't willing to spend 1.1 million for him.

1st time D.C. + 1st time O.C. + guy learning to be head coach = 9 win seasons.

Wooptee doo, straight from a boosters mouth on a CU message board. Can take that to the bank. Of course if you keep Pelini it would further display the hypocrisy of NU football because you fired Solich who had a better winning percentage, and actually won a conference championship.

I wonder if Kirk Ferentz's seat is getting hot at Iowa. He's been a good coach at Iowa, but he is not coming close to performing up to his contract the past few seasons.

Wooptee doo, straight from a boosters mouth on a CU message board. Can take that to the bank. Of course if you keep Pelini it would further display the hypocrisy of NU football because you fired Solich who had a better winning percentage, and actually won a conference championship.

Hey, I wasn't being ridiculous in anyway and then you spout off with a remark like this. I was simply giving some information for the discussion. Settle down internet tough guy.

I wonder if Kirk Ferentz's seat is getting hot at Iowa. He's been a good coach at Iowa, but he is not coming close to performing up to his contract the past few seasons.
I believe he has a contract thru 2020 at 3.8 million.

Pelini would never get along with or be approved by the CU administration, but he would be a major, major upgrade from Hawkins and Embree. Smith will be fired at Arkansas at the end of the season. This guy is a nut case getting ready to explode. Arkansas , I'm sure is very worried that he may do something very strange to embarrass the university as the loses start to pile up and the heat gets hot under his seat. He just declared bankruptcy. This dude belongs in a state mental hospital.

John L Smith is an assclown. Arkansas looks so dumb bringing him in.

Back