What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is how stupid CSU fans are (now with photos)

jizzrag85

I have the "joy" of being in Fort Collins today with all the beautiful scenery (gag) checking out their new stadium. Won't go into work, but it's something I have a part in. Anyways, someone broke in so they could tag THEIR OWN stadium with "**** CU!" And some other stuff in multiple areas. lol that's brilliant!

I got some photos but this uploader isn't being my friend so I'll see if I can eventually get them up.

I know a guy who played for CSU. He knows I attended CU. Every chance he gets he rags on CU. And not in a "it just came up in conversation way". I usually just let it slide until recently I just said "scoreboard". Finally, he dropped it.

The opinion CSU fan hates CU more than they like CSU is totally accurate in my view.

37982b1357d585687ad336418871508cdeca205d15a30919435d7e9d25e9820d.jpg

I know a guy who played for CSU. He knows I attended CU. Every chance he gets he rags on CU. And not in a "it just came up in conversation way". I usually just let it slide until recently I just said "scoreboard". Finally, he dropped it.

The opinion CSU fan hates CU more than they like CSU is totally accurate in my view.

lol it's so true. They hate us more than they even like CSU. They're obsessed with CU!

Fort Collins is a great town. Hate CSU and their fans cause they suck, but don't hate on Fort Collins

Blah. Great places to eat but I could care less about the rest of it. I'd rather drive 15 minutes to boulder before I drive an hour to Fort Collins. Although, I can't hate on the beer, New Belgium is great.

That's because CSU fan usually has another college program "affiliation", typically of the P5 variety, and only reps CSU when they're winning. Two of my best friends went to CSU, but after they RMS I haven't heard a word about the Rams from them. Instead it's been all Nebraska from one of them and all USC from the other. Worst.

Not surprised at all... Those CSU morons are the dumbest mother****ers around. And **** Fort Fun. That town sucks, and is a good place for those nitwits!

Yeah but there are a lot of places that would be great if you removed all the douchebags.
My experience with the city of Fort Collins has been fairly positive. Had a lot of good friends that went to school there, met a lot of babes, drank a lot of beers for free at bars where friends were bar tending, and generally think the town itself is pretty cool. With that said, it doesn't hold a candle to Boulder in any way imaginable.

Out of all of the Foco beers, New Belgium is garbage.

No it's not, their brewery has fantastic beers part of the lips of faith series. Also, la folie is one of the best sour beers around. Citradelic and some of the other **** is garbage but I don't buy 12 packs of that. Although I still enjoy fat tire on tap and sunshine wheat.

That's because CSU fan usually has another college program "affiliation", typically of the P5 variety, and only reps CSU when they're winning. Two of my best friends went to CSU, but after they RMS I haven't heard a word about the Rams from them. Instead it's been all Nebraska from one of them and all USC from the other. Worst.

What is it with the CSU-Nebraska fan? Do they hate us so much that they had to leech on to one of our rivals so they can experience actually beating us even though they have no affiliation with NU or the state of Nebraska in general? I've yet to come across a more pathetic fan base.

What is it with the CSU-Nebraska fan? Do they hate us so much that they had to leech on to one of our rivals so they can experience actually beating us even though they have no affiliation with NU or the state of Nebraska in general? I've yet to come across a more pathetic fan base.
I have no idea. My particular friend's dad played for Nebraska back in the day, so that's how he is "affiliated", but I know at least a few others that are the same way for no apparent reason.

My experience with the city of Fort Collins has been fairly positive. Had a lot of good friends that went to school there, met a lot of babes, drank a lot of beers for free at bars where friends were bar tending, and generally think the town itself is pretty cool. With that said, it doesn't hold a candle to Boulder in any way imaginable.
All of the suburban Denver kids who think it's cool to rock cowboy boots, get drunk and talk **** get pretty annoying. The girls are fine though.

A lot of CSU people I know are OK. There just seems to be a strong undercurrent of "I hate CU". I don't hate CSU, they have a nice little middle of the road G5 program. A virtual powerhouse in Larimer county. I root for them when they play Wyoming, and every now and then, they beat Wyoming.

Back