What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is no longer a bad football team

This is no longer a bad football team I don't care what you people say, rather it is a perennially bad football team. There is a difference.

They lost to friggin' Hawaii.

It absolutely amazes he how many posters overlook the fact that CU lost to "friggin' Hawaii". UH is one of the absolute teams in all of D1 football this season. UH fired it's head coach during the season because they were so bad. This picture was taken of ALL the CU fans that traveled to the UCLA game this season.

6a00d83451b96069e20147e05ad2b5970b-pi

It absolutely amazes he how many posters overlook the fact that CU lost to "friggin' Hawaii". UH is one of the absolute teams in all of D1 football this season. UH fired it's head coach during the season because they were so bad. This picture was taken of ALL the CU fans that traveled to the UCLA game this season.

6a00d83451b96069e20147e05ad2b5970b-pi
UH is one of the absolute teams, for sure, their fans drink a lot of vodka after the games, or so I am told.

The team is bad, no way around it. If they keep MM, next year is bowl or bust and not sure he can pull it off. I am on the fence about keeping him but I think they do. Could be huge consequences if they do with the size of the 17 class unless they land a huge name as the next coach. Should be an interesting couple of months because I put little faith in what an AD says about a coach coming back such as RG did. I honestly do not know which way he goes after this year with respect to the head coach position.

The team is bad, no way around it. If they keep MM, next year is bowl or bust and not sure he can pull it off. I am on the fence about keeping him but I think they do. Could be huge consequences if they do with the size of the 17 class unless they land a huge name as the next coach. Should be an interesting couple of months because I put little faith in what an AD says about a coach coming back such as RG did. I honestly do not know which way he goes after this year with respect to the head coach position.
2016 is a small recruiting and it would be opportune for us to make a coaching change this year. The worst scenario would be for us to fire him at the end of the 2016 season, that could really jeopardize our 2017 class (which is huge) and set us back another 5 years. My point is, either fire MM now, or wait until 2017.

2016 is a small recruiting and it would be opportune for us to make a coaching change this year. The worst scenario would be for us to fire him at the end of the 2016 season, that could really jeopardize our 2017 class (which is huge) and set us back another 5 years. My point is, either fire MM now, or wait until 2017.
This drunk asshole is right. There's serious competition for hiring good coaches every year. Large recruiting classes are a once every 4-5 year occurrence; you can't afford for those to be transition classes. Unless you're very confident he'll show clear progress next year, you fire him now.

Back