1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is the angriest I have ever been in the Hawkins era!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffedup, Nov 6, 2010.

1. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

We finally get a flicker of hope that maybe we can make a bowl game...or at least not be the cellar dweller in the Big 12. We are finally going to get a rare opportunity to at least enjoy a win in the last 5 years...an impressive win at that. And they STILL figure out a way to rip our hearts out with a 45-17 4th quarter lead. I swear to christ, Bohn has to fire Hawk to give us something to hang on to. I thought that the emotion was gone, but I am at an all time low. **** this whole team!

2. Del

Del Member

+1000000000 and there have been many boiling points in his 5 years here.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I'd probably feel this way too if I was paying attention to the game. Didn't start listening until it was 45-38.

pretty embarrassing.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

5. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

Not sure if it's the angriest I've been, but it's right there and I hope it's the last time. Danny, it's time to leave, please, please, please, please, please just get the f**k out of here.

6. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

I don't tell people my kid played for CU anymore, or I qualify it.

7. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

I have gone the other way. I actually chuckled to myself when KU scored the go-ahead TD.

Can't Mike Bohn see the damage he is doing by waiting to fire Hawkins? It's not funny anymore and based on his post game presser, Hawkins no longer cares.

8. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

Me as well.
    When we were up 45-24 I was speculating on how Hawk would find a way to lose this game. He was true to his colors. We are so pathetic that we either need to laugh or kill ourselves. I'm choosing :lol:

9. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I'm pretty angry

10. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

Feel bad for the seniors who trusted this guy and they will not go to a bowl game and im guessing most of the stadium will be empty next week and bohn losses more money by keeping this idiot around

11. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Here I am as pres. of the alumni club down here, and I'm seriously considering not doing a game watch next week, even though it will be televised.

12. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

13. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

Hey...She's cute!!!

Oh my God!!!!!

14. CUJim

CUJim New Member

All I can say is amazing. Definitely angriest I have ever been while sober the last 5 years. Plenty of anger in the past while just plain drunk after one of the last 45 loses or what ever it's been. He has to be fired this weekend, doesn't he?

15. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

:finger:Dan Hawkins. Coward. If Bohn doesn't fire him, then :finger: Bohn too.

16. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Looks like Mrs. Hawkins was listening to the game.

17. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

This loss would have ruined me had this been a couple years back, but we've now been so completely soft and pathetic for so long that it didn't even surprise me like it should have. After listening to the entire game, I could only laugh at the meltdown. Weren't some people ranting and raving about the defense a few weeks ago? Make no mistake, this entire team has glaring weaknesses (except for the clinic Riddle is providing us on ST) and the piss poor coaching (IS anyone even coaching at this point?) only magnifies it more. The most surprising part is that it wasn't like this was a dangerous KU team with a guy like Reesing that could lead a comeback of this proportion. This was a godawful KU team that lost to North Dakota State 6-3, and got thumped by KSU in Lawrence by 52 points.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  18. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Got past being angry months ago. Actually was during my trip to Cal. Now I am just waiting for the change which is coming. At this point, it does not matter to me if it is tomorrow, a week from now or after NU. Everyone knows it is coming and I am looking forward to more speculation about who the next coach will be. Depending on how that process works out and who is hire, I might hit the all time level of angry. But not today. Unfortunately I just laughed at the outcome.

19. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

CU is going to get prison sex raped by everyone left on our schedule. I think we saw the kids quit finally. There is no hope left for the season. I think the players want it done as much as we do. I fully expect CU to lose by double digits to every team left playing us. And probably double digits times a couple.