1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is why the NCAA sucks...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Aug 29, 2007.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

FlatironsBuff likes this.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Rules is rules :huh:. I guess that if the guy didn't have a little brother who plays, that it would be OK. So, what if a fund was set up through a bank where folks could mail in money? Would it be OK for people to donate? Could a Colorado booster send in a check? I hope this gets resolved to the families benefit. That is a sad story, the donation aside.

3. ankf00

ankf00 Guest

that would definitely bias the lil bro and his cousin towards OU. and so ****ing what? they should get the proceeds and they should become sooners.

life >>>>> sports. f the ncaa.

4. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

oh come on now, its just OU and Pres. Boren whining to the NCAA again about not being fair and equal in their decisisons and treating Oklahoma unjustly.

Sheesh.... when will the ****ing losers ever shut up......

5. Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack #RollJays Club Member

we keep wondering the same thing.:smile2:

6. Kameltosis

Kameltosis Well-Known Member

Rules are there for a reason. I'm sure everything will be ok once the waiver goes through.

7. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

It's rule because somewhere down the road someone ****ed up and pulled some **** and either got caught or came damn close. I am sure a waiver will be granted for this incident.