What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is why the NCAA sucks...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/08/29/oklahoma.recruit.ap/index.html

Just let the man raise some money to help a mother pay for her sons funeral.
Its bull**** that the NCAA has "rules" like that.

Rules is rules :huh:. I guess that if the guy didn't have a little brother who plays, that it would be OK. So, what if a fund was set up through a bank where folks could mail in money? Would it be OK for people to donate? Could a Colorado booster send in a check? I hope this gets resolved to the families benefit. That is a sad story, the donation aside.

that would definitely bias the lil bro and his cousin towards OU. and so ****ing what? they should get the proceeds and they should become sooners.

life >>>>> sports. f the ncaa.

oh come on now, its just OU and Pres. Boren whining to the NCAA again about not being fair and equal in their decisisons and treating Oklahoma unjustly.

Sheesh.... when will the ****ing losers ever shut up......

Rules are there for a reason. I'm sure everything will be ok once the waiver goes through.

It's rule because somewhere down the road someone ****ed up and pulled some **** and either got caught or came damn close. I am sure a waiver will be granted for this incident.

Back