What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is why we hate Notre Dame

Alabama
1925 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1926 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1930 (College Football Researchers Association)
1934 Dunkel System, Houlgate System, Poling System, Williamson System)
1941 (Houlgate System)
1961 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, UPI)
1964 (Associated Press, UPI)
1965 (Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America)
1973 (UPI)
1978 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1979 (Associated Press, UPI, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1992 (Associated Press, UPI, Football Writers Association of America, USA Today/CNN)
2009 (BCS title)
2011 (BCS title)

We don't have to exaggerate pal.

That you Aggie?

I find myself actually pulling for Notre Dame (something I would have never done growing up). Brian Kelly is a schmuck, but I like that Notre Dame actually had to earn respect this year by winning all twelve games.

Plus I think Bama is going to be a better team next season, so it is not like they are going away.

Lots of good players on both sides. Amari Cooper and TJ Yeldon are going to be in contention for trophies at some point in their careers, but I really want to see how Louis Nix does tonight. Love watching him play.

I'm Roman Catholic, a Colorado fan, and I'm pulling for ND tonight. Purely for spiritual resaons.

I'm Roman Catholic, a Colorado fan, and I'm pulling for ND tonight. Purely for spiritual resaons.

I've never heard an SEC fan say football wasn't spiritual. Be careful, 'cause Bama Charlie might swing by and pull your SEC Man card.

I've never heard an SEC fan say football wasn't spiritual. Be careful, 'cause Bama Charlie might swing by and pull your SEC Man card.
Charlie might be in for a surprise tonight. I heard the Vatican has a big screen, and the Pope is a huge ND fan.

Last edited:

Same reason Republicans are religious and Democrats aren't. It's complete BS.

When I first showed up here and Alabama sucked I was well liked. When Alabama started winning and I said 'Roll Tide' the rank and file here starting calling me redneck and asking me if I had ****ed my sister today. It is hard to have a real football conversation here (you have only about 10 good posters on this site) so I might bring a little bit of gump with me these days.

Your participation is welcome in my book, no matter how you choose to answer that question about ****ing your sister. ;)

Allbuffs will be poorer the day you stop posting over here. Can't say the same about any Irish.

I'm just glad that the BCS game has Bama playing some undefeated opponent from outside the SEC, unlike the disaster last year.

The Bama fans that I know are good people, even when they attempt to provide sympathy based upon the Crimson Tide's down years.

I can't say I know any Domers that I care about, specially Lou Holtz.

I have 24 - 17 Bama.

This will be a close one...I'm surprised no one discussed #5 in the middle of the defense for the Irish.

Any smackdowns of the Irish is very entertaining such as the 1994 Fiesta Bowl...Roll Tide!

I hate ND because they stole the '89 natty and we had to play their sorry asses in '94. **** em

i have to root for notre dame, albeit barely. Hawaii kid leading the defense is hard to ignore.

Bama Charlie's OP is pretty entertaining for me as an ND grad. And I follow the comments, many negative, about my school. We didn't play Alabama when I was a student so my feelings about the game are not as intense as they would be if, for example, we were playing Michigan State. I thought Bear Bryant was one of the best coaches of all time and once had a girlfriend from the U. of Alabama. I have never set foot in the state, though. The game should be a good one and there is some luxury in being a two figure underdog. KalBuff Colorado Law '72.

i don't know why there is all this hate for bama. bama knows exactly what it wants-- it wants to win football games. lots of them. they are institutionally driven to win. and it is working. i don't hate that. i admire it.

now, bama charlie, on the other hand, i understand all the hate. :lol: i kid.

you kids play nice-- we don't often get a troll that lasts as long and amuses us as frequently as this one. don't scare him off.

Someone is going to come into a tackle football internet chit chat board and say they are not going to watch the game because you don't like the teams?

We don't have pussies like that in the south so I may not know how to handle people like that.

I'm a huge football fan. My first college football game in person was in Baton Rouge when I saw LSU beat Auburn. Other than Nebraska... Note Dame & Alabama are in my top 3 most hated teams. I see no reason to watch tonight's game. What do you wnat me to say ?? OK.. I'll watch the game and root for injuries. Are you happy now ????

i don't know why there is all this hate for bama. bama knows exactly what it wants-- it wants to win football games. lots of them. they are institutionally driven to win. and it is working. i don't hate that. i admire it.

you kids play nice-- we don't often get a troll that lasts as long and amuses us as frequently as this one. don't scare him off.

LSU is my second favorite team after CU. Sabin is a **** sucker. **** Bama.

I have two questions, and I know there are plenty of helpful posters on here that can help me.

1) If I masturbate before the game ... can I still root for Notre Dame? Or do I have to say several "Hail Marys" or perform some other such ritual first? Be advised, I am not Catholic.

2) If I haven't "slept with" my sister (or cousin, niece, nephew or whatever) ... can I still root for 'Bama? Or do I need to take care of that discrepancy first? Be advised, while I have several nieces and nephews, only a few of them are remotely attractive ... and my sister is 71 years old.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you all can give me on this matter. :huh:

Sincerely,
L Buff

I have two questions, and I know there are plenty of helpful posters on here that can help me.

1) If I masturbate before the game ... can I still root for Notre Dame? Or do I have to say several "Hail Marys" or perform some other such ritual first? Be advised, I am not Catholic.

2) If I haven't "slept with" my sister (or cousin, niece, nephew or whatever) ... can I still root for 'Bama? Or do I need to take care of that discrepancy first? Be advised, while I have several nieces and nephews, only a few of them are remotely attractive ... and my sister is 71 years old.

Sincerely,
L Buff

I believe Bama allows for animals to be substituted for any fan without adequate relatives. Do you own any pets?

I'm a huge football fan. My first college football game in person was in Baton Rouge when I saw LSU beat Auburn. Other than Nebraska... Note Dame & Alabama are in my top 3 most hated teams. I see no reason to watch tonight's game. What do you wnat me to say ?? OK.. I'll watch the game and root for injuries. Are you happy now ????

I hate the Cowboys. I will watch every one of their games hoping to see them lose. If you won't watch a championship game because you don't like the teams you are not a fan or you are being a douche to prove some weird point. I don't care if you watch the game or not but please don't claim to be a CFA fan or know anything about the game.

I am not a troll-you sumbitches turned on me when your team hit the ****ter.

Sincerely,
L Buff

I think you should go **** yourself.

Make a drinking game out of it and do a celebratory shot for every injury.

Back