What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is why we hate Notre Dame

I hate the Cowboys. I will watch every one of their games hoping to see them lose. If you won't watch a championship game because you don't like the teams you are not a fan or you are being a douche to prove some weird point. I don't care if you watch the game or not but please don't claim to be a CFA fan or know anything about the game.

Did you happen to catch to the Sam Houston State versus North Dakota State FBS sub championship game? :D

I believe Bama allows for animals to be substituted for any fan without adequate relatives. Do you own any pets?

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, at least for them) ... no. :huh:

Funny how SEC fans just come up to you and start babbling about their team LIKE ANYONE GIVES A ****!

Happens all the time. They think the nation follows their teams. I blame SportsCenter.

Roll TAD.

This picture needs no words.....

BADELLRCcAAUaSB.png
Well if you didn't step on your dicks you wouldn't be seeing the Tide in the MNC ...again

I am not a troll-you sumbitches turned on me when your team hit the ****ter.

Losing turned us mad dog mean but unfortunately our admin appears to have accepted it. Maybe the new guy will do well. I don't aspire to compete for the NC every year but every few years seems like a reasonable goal.

1941 (Houlgate System)
[/B]
We don't have to exaggerate pal.[/QUOTE]

Take this one off your list, pal. You assholes didn't even win the SEC that year. Mississippi State did.

Damn, I wish it had been Oregon and Alabama. Or even Oregon and ND.

How many teams other than Pitt (I know, I know) can beat ND?

Take this one off your list, pal. You assholes didn't even win the SEC that year. Mississippi State did.

Ha. I will give you that.[/QUOTE]

Bama: Why do you post here? You are either a masochist or you have some weird fascination with self-destructive football programs. I guess that's why you guys watch NASCAR too, though.

Ha. I will give you that.

Bama: Why do you post here? You are either a masochist or you have some weird fascination with self-destructive football programs. I guess that's why you guys watch NASCAR too, though.

He is here to save us. He had a lot to do with Bama's turnaround.

Ha. I will give you that.

Bama: Why do you post here? You are either a masochist or you have some weird fascination with self-destructive football programs. I guess that's why you guys watch NASCAR too, though.[/QUOTE]

100th Time I have answered this: I dated a chick from Denver, we were going to a CU game and I got on the board to ask about tailgating and what not. The next year we beat you guys in the Indy Bowl and I meet some of the better posters. I try and bring knowledge and humor in this place.

100th Time I have answered this: I dated a chick from Denver, we were going to a CU game and I got on the board to ask about tailgating and what not. The next year we beat you guys in the Indy Bowl and I meet some of the better posters. I try and bring knowledge and humor in this place.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

100th Time I have answered this: I dated a chick from Denver, we were going to a CU game and I got on the board to ask about tailgating and what not. The next year we beat you guys in the Indy Bowl and I meet some of the better posters. I try and bring knowledge and humor in this place.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have forgot more about football than most of you know.

Back