What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

this kid's mom is priceless... 5 star recruit.

I'd prefer the ncaa get some balls and actually develop and enforce real academic standards. It'll never happen though. Instead they use grad rate. That way a school offering "basket weaving" as a major can have a better academic record than schools without "fluff" majors. Its bull**** and why the SEC now dominates.

I wanna win.

Academics are not the reason why CU will succeed or fail under Embree. Not sure why this continues to be an excuse used.

Academics are not the reason why CU will succeed or fail under Embree. Not sure why this continues to be an excuse used.
Sorry if I make it sound that way. I believe our academics are a strength. I do believe other programs, however, are very, shall we say, lax in this area.

I'd prefer the ncaa get some balls and actually develop and enforce real academic standards. It'll never happen though. Instead they use grad rate. That way a school offering "basket weaving" as a major can have a better academic record than schools without "fluff" majors. Its bull**** and why the SEC now dominates.

Yes because when CU was really good in the 90's we had a bunch of Rhodes scholars on the team.

Our academics have nothing to do with why we ****ing suck so bad.

Yes because when CU was really good in the 90's we had a bunch of Rhodes scholars on the team.

Our academics have nothing to do with why we ****ing suck so bad.
Actually they play a little part because we can't get in JuCo's like others which will lead to a longer rebuilding process.

DBT is out of it. If he heard some of the players on CU when they're just talking he'd have no room to talk.
My kids have all had classes with and/or hung with CU players. I know things that I usually avoid sharing here. I'm not as stupid as you brilliant guys think.

My kids have all had classes with and/or hung with CU players. I know things that I usually avoid sharing here. I'm not as stupid as you brilliant guys think.
You've been holding out on us? WTF? It's called Barzil for a reason!

Separate question: What is the reason it is called Barzil?

That is major league butthurt. We suck but your players are more stupid than our players.
Well, only because your smart players end up with career ending injuries and go on academic scholarship. :wink2:

Hey, I cant brag. CU recently had one of if not the worst APR scores in football. I wonder why that was?

That's because you're a Bama fan. Why are you in Boulder again?
You serious? You have an issue with me saying "I'd prefer to win"? Wow.

Oh and I'm in Boulder because I'm a Buff fan above all, a 4th generation Buff, and bleed black and gold. But continue because you seem to know my fandom.

You serious? You have an issue with me saying "I'd prefer to win"? Wow.

Oh and I'm in Boulder because I'm a Buff fan above all, a 4th generation Buff, and bleed black and gold. But continue because you seem to know my fandom.
Your mom's name is "Fandom?"

399872_202445103181578_200141093411979_406972_1387623142_n.jpg

If he was facing the other way, he'd be my hero.

My Brother in Law went to aTm. Does that mean I have to be an Aggie? And my uncle went to Pitt, do I have to root for them, too?
Did you live with a proud ISU for 18 years? I'm going to guess you don't live with the aTm fan or the Pitt fan. What's the big deal? My dad likes them along with Michigan and Bama so what's the big deal? Anyone whose met me knows that I love CU and my veins might as well be filled with black and gold blood.

Did you live with a proud ISU for 18 years? I'm going to guess you don't live with the aTm fan or the Pitt fan. What's the big deal? My dad likes them along with Michigan and Bama so what's the big deal? Anyone whose met me knows that I love CU and my veins might as well be filled with black and gold blood.

Wait, so it was your dad who went to ISU and decided they weren't good enough so he would be a fan of Michigan and Alabama?

Wait, so it was your dad who went to ISU and decided they weren't good enough so he would be a fan of Michigan and Alabama?
No my dad, along with his dad, along with his dad went to CU. My mom went to ISU. My dad became a Michigan and Alabama fan for reasons unknown to me but I followed in his footsteps being raised in that household that cheered for those teams along with my best friend being a big Alabama fan.

This. Thank you and rep. I'm pretty sure there is a thread around here where Tinigruenler hesitates between Michigan and CU. In the end, he says he roots for "both."

This. Thank you and rep. I'm pretty sure there is a thread around here where Tinigruenler hesitates between Michigan and CU. In the end, he says he roots for "both."
If CU and Michigan ever play again there will be zero hesitation in me rooting for CU seven days a week, 365 days a year, forever. You guys doubting my CU fandom is hilarious.

If CU and Michigan ever play again there will be zero hesitation in me rooting for CU seven days a week, 365 days a year, forever. You guys doubting my CU fandom is hilarious.

If you "bled black and gold" your whole life, why did you even bother applying to Alabama and the other schools?

If you "bled black and gold" your whole life, why did you even bother applying to Alabama and the other schools?
Never applied. Almost did because I wasn't sure if was going to get into CU, but CU was the only school I applied to.

Back