What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

this kid's mom is priceless... 5 star recruit.

Well I ****ed up there because I applied to UC-Denver first semester and then to CU-Boulder second until now. My bad but those are the only two places I applied.

You seem to stalk me on here, why's that?

That's not what post #103 says.

And believe me, I'm don't need to stalk, you constantly stepping on your own dick just really does standout.

That's not what post #103 says.

And believe me, I'm don't need to stalk, you constantly stepping on your own dick just really does standout.
Cool story. I only applied to two schools. I filled out applications to other schools but never submitted them. I'm sure you know better though.

Cool story. I only applied to two schools. I filled out applications to other schools but never submitted them. I'm sure you know better though.

So according to your own quotes... "filled out applications but never submitted them" is the same as "I got into Bama and Missouri, ASU, etc." Right on.

So according to your own quotes... "filled out applications but never submitted them" is the same as "I got into Bama and Missouri, ASU, etc." Right on.
Well if I got into CU don't you think I would have gotten into those? I got into CU, don't really care about the others which I would have gotten into.

Cool, I ****ed up. Allsome. Glad you're happy to hear that. Pound sand.

Well if I got into CU don't you think I would have gotten into those? I got into CU, don't really care about the others which I would have gotten into.

Cool, I ****ed up. Allsome. Glad you're happy to hear that. Pound sand.

And yet you wonder why you've been bitching lately about why folks don't take you seriously? BSing/lying certainly isn't helping you. Just something to consider if you want to try earn any credibility. Serious advice.

And yet you wonder why you've been bitching lately about why folks don't take you seriously? BSing/lying certainly isn't helping you. Just something to consider if you want to try earn any credibility. Serious advice.
Not being taken seriously was a very small part of that thread, the big part was I'm not going to treat people with respect if I get insulted every turn. It's not skin off of my back, just don't want to hear people complain if I call them ****heads or twatwaffles or whatever.

Not being taken seriously was a very small part of that thread, the big part was I'm not going to treat people with respect if I get insulted every turn. It's not skin off of my back, just don't want to hear people complain if I call them ****heads or twatwaffles or whatever.

Something is telling me that you believe that you deserve respect from the board? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, respect is something that is earned, not a privilege. Agree?

Something is telling me that you believe that you deserve respect from the board? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, respect is something that is earned, not a privilege. Agree?
Well when I post something about how a 18 year old thinks, don't you think some would respect that more than a 35 year old? Or how kids my age view CU football right now?

And yeah respect is earned, but that doesn't mean i haven't earned any while I've been here.

I'll help.

Bama, in Burrito's joke, he was making the "mom" not only being priceless, but a five star recruit as well.

In fact it was all about the mom, and no players are involved if you read it a certain way.

We make a lot of jokes about 'tini's mom here, because she's a dirty whore. Since you said it wasn't about 'tini, Burrito was simply suggesting that title of the thread actually makes it seem as if it is about 'tini. Or at least his mom.

It was kind of funny.

I'll help.

Bama, in Burrito's joke, he was making the "mom" not only being priceless, but a five star recruit as well.

In fact it was all about the mom, and no players are involved if you read it a certain way.

We make a lot of jokes about 'tini's mom here, because she's a dirty whore. Since you said it wasn't about 'tini, Burrito was simply suggesting that title of the thread actually makes it seem as if it is about 'tini. Or at least his mom.

It was kind of funny.
Thanks. He's right #2.

I'll help.

It was kind of funny.

Thanks. He's right #2.

Oops. I misunderstood. I thought BP was saying that since this thread is about Alabama football then no recruit's mom can be priceless.

Gawd all mighty! I just wasted ten minutes of my life getting caught up on this thread!

You're a little lying bitch, tini. That's why nobody likes you.

Gawd all mighty! I just wasted ten minutes of my life getting caught up on this thread!

Agree. Even a discussion about a Bachman Turner Overdrive reunion tour would be an improvement over the sandy vag respect fare offered up in here.

I'll help.

It was kind of funny.

'tini was a 5 star recruit?

Back