What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This one hurts

sefo is a warrior!...pick 6 should have been an incomplete pass if wr competes for the ball at all.... donovan lee new first string tailback.... im encouraged

Just stop the WR should have competed for the ball on the pick 6. Sefo should have eaten it and we get the fg. But no, he makes the usual bad decision, forces it, and BAZINGA! 10 point swing and the usual spot the other team 2 scores before we pull our head out and play.
That said, Lindgren HAS to go, the team fought back, but **** moral victories. They mean NOTHING. A loss is a loss is a loss.
Just. ****ing. WIN.

This game was there for the taking. Listening to the post game, you could hear the hurt in the voices of everyone. Coaches. Players. Announcers. It hurts bad. Again.

Cj had an interesting bit at the end about it being a results based business and at some point trying hard isn't enough. I wonder if he's telegraphing something.

It sucks. I like this staff mostly. And the players. It just isn't happening.

Have I said anything about the game play after the pick 6? Nope, because I did not see it. However, I do know we lost. Deal with it newbie.
Fair enough. I just didn't want another Big Jim on our hands where people were commenting on aspects of the team/game they did not see. My apologies.

In defense/support: @CUBUFF80 didn't comment on the game or any player's performance that he didn't see, only said that he hated seeing another ****ing L.

And that he "knew we were gonna lose" (which ended up being right, but I'm sure he would've been happy to be wrong), which might've agitated TShekler. I also understand why TShekler felt like commenting, as it was different this time, even though it was a still a loss.

Can't we just all get along. **** it, I don't even think that. These losses hurt and I want more of that feeling that comes after wins. ARRGHH.

Whatever, bitch
YdGpG.gif

These games hurt because we see the real possibility of getting wins.

In the past when games have been over almost before they started and it was just a question of when the opponent would go into mercy mode we couldn't be hurt because we weren't losing anything we reasonably hoped to have. It was more just embarrassment

This may just be 10+ years of ridiculous optimism built up but I sense that .we are close to breaking through and when we do it is going to be sweet That anticipation makes these loses harder to take.

A lot of really dumbass posts in this thread. I'm with bcs. I'm encouraged. I thought we would get massacred. Instead, we outplayed 'em. The pick 6 and 75 yard run killed us. I thought, for the first time this year, we out coached someone. I give Mac, Lindgren and Leavitt a lot of credit. I love Sefo, but he just cannot lead us to big wins. He's failed in every opportunity to do so.

A lot of really dumbass posts in this thread. I'm with bcs. I'm encouraged. I thought we would get massacred. Instead, we outplayed 'em. The pick 6 and 75 yard run killed us. I thought, for the first time this year, we out coached someone. I give Mac, Lindgren and Leavitt a lot of credit. I love Sefo, but he just cannot lead us to big wins. He's failed in every opportunity to do so.
Glad to see you survived your golf outing. And glad to see you have exponentially added to the category of dumb ass posts, bitch.

Glad to see you survived your golf outing. And glad to see you have exponentially added to the category of dumb ass posts, bitch.
Haha. My golf game sucks so ****ing bad. Watched the game after not knowing the outcome. Thought we had it. Heading to San Francisco for some Italian food, baby.

Haha. My golf game sucks so ****ing bad. Watched the game after not knowing the outcome. Thought we had it. Heading to San Francisco for some Italian food, baby.
Not sure if it's still there and it's not Italian (but it's relatively close to North Beach) but House of Nanking is a must stop. Don't order off the menu. Just tell the waiter what protein you want and enjoy what they bring you.

I started off believing in this game, then I wrote 'em off at 21-3. Then it got good and I was all in. ALL IN, baby. I KNEW we were winning. Then my heart sank again.
Nelson Spruce sets a school record and an all-PAC12 record in a game we lose. Reminds me of Kansas in 2010. We had a 45-17 lead, then gave up 35 points in the 4th quarter, but Cody sets a school passing record. Still tastes bitter, not bittersweet.
Good for Nelson (he deserves it), but geez, buffs, can't we have nice things once in a while?

I started off believing in this game, then I wrote 'em off at 21-3. Then it got good and I was all in. ALL IN, baby. I KNEW we were winning. Then my heart sank again.
Nelson Spruce sets a school record and an all-PAC12 record in a game we lose. Reminds me of Kansas in 2010. We had a 45-17 lead, then gave up 35 points in the 4th quarter, but Cody sets a school passing record. Still tastes bitter, not bittersweet.
Good for Nelson (he deserves it), but geez, buffs, can't we have nice things once in a while?
Yeah, but we were halfway worth a **** then and looking at a possible bowl berth. Right now, we're just ****.

We set a Pac record for number of offensive plays in a game. I have no idea what that means.

We set a Pac record for number of offensive plays in a game. I have no idea what that means.

Like time of possession, it's a stat that is only useful when you win. Otherwise it just means you were taking time off the clock but not achieving anything.

It means the defense gave all they had and Lindgren thought he would show he was smarter than everyone else.

Back