What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This site is getting predictable and boring!

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
StEP IT UP PEOPLE! YOU ALL NEED SOME NEW MATERIAL!

OK, I get it that you want a new coach! Many of you have even made some good suggestions. I know most of you hate Hawk. ENOUTH ALREADY! And no more "WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THE GAMES, THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!!" threads, por favor! :smile2:

OK, I get it that you want a new coach! Many of you have even made some good suggestions. I know most of you hate Hawk. ENOUTH ALREADY! And no more "WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THE GAMES, THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!!" threads, por favor! :smile2:

Says the most boring and predictable poster here:lol: Dickwad!!

**** you :smile2:

**** you, Junc, for stealing my line. **** you in the heart.

I think this site is great. Thanks to buffs4bcs, and Miami. Those dudes are awesome.

Is it possible that bcs's biology on his sock created a living breathing poster on allbuffs?

Assuming that DNA replicates the source it came from, I think we can rule out BCS' creating a living, breathing poster.

That would be more like some kind of inexplicable evolutionary leap forward... :smile2:

It could have created this Sock character, though.... :huh:

Assuming that DNA replicates the source it came from, I think we can rule out BCS' creating a living, breathing poster.

That would be more like some kind of inexplicable evolutionary leap forward... :smile2:

It could have created this Sock character, though.... :huh:

:lol::lol:

That's because you haven't been holding up your end of the deal with your usual assortment of threads bitching and whining about bowel movements, fender benders or some other tripe. You've dropped the ball big time from your fine efforts last year. Now get out there and stub your toe or something so you can start a worthwhile thread. :smile2:

funny-pictures-rabbit-has-cinnamon-roll.jpg

That's because you haven't been holding up your end of the deal with your usual assortment of threads bitching and whining about bowel movements, fender benders or some other tripe. You've dropped the ball big time from your fine efforts last year. Now get out there and stub your toe or something so you can start a worthwhile thread. :smile2:
OK, I see wear this is headed! :sad2:

Back