What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** this ****. Vent in here!

NBDefektor

**** GENE SMITH. **** THE SELECTION COMMITTEE. how the hell a UAB, Clemson or VCU can make the tourney and we cannot, i will NEVER understand!

I am going to vegas for the 1st and 2nd round, and i am still bringing my CU gear and wearing it proud. I will seek out UAB, Clemons and/or VCU fans and swear at them during the games they are playing in which they will surely be down 35. i will put all my money on whomever they are playing. and then sit right next to those ****ers who call themselves fans of uab/clemson and/or vcu. i will show them NO mercy. I would punch them all in the teeth except for the fact that all those ****ing hicks are already missing about half their teeth anyway.

Gene Smith is an AD who is ok with his head football coach overtly cheating. and he is the ****ing head of the committee? how can this man be trusted?! What self-respecting human being on the committee could say, "Hey, I know VCU is FOURTH in the Colonial Conference, but they've played great this year! Beating up on teams like Georgia St., Northeastern and TOWSON are quality wins!"

I understand we had a soft OOC schedule. But we did MORE than enough IN conference! You know, the BIG ****ING TWELVE! How many times do we need to beat teams like Mizzou, TEXAS and KSTATE!?

**** this all. **** this all so much. If I ever see Gene Smith and any other member of the 2011 selection committee walking down the street, I will kick them all right in the gooch. Repeatedly. How these assholes can ever defend themselves for taking those three above-mentioned teams over CU, I'll never know.

Oh, and also, Georgia as TEN SEED!? Now I know they must've been drunk or sniffing glue in the deliberations. I can't WAIT for our Buffs to take their frustrations out on the NIT and the Pac-12 next year.

Oh, and if any of you are going to Columbus next year for the football game, tell Gene Smith to go **** himself. Thanks.

You are a
Cunt and
Bitch,
Smith!

Clemson must've
Blown
Smith

And Junc thanks for pointing that out. Had I know that earlier today I probably would've driven off a cliff. Now it'll probably mean just more muffled sobbing into my pillow later on tonight.

You are a
Cunt and
Bitch,
Smith!

Clemson must've
Blown
Smith

And Junc thanks for pointing that out. Had I know that earlier today I probably would've driven off a cliff. Now it'll probably mean just more muffled sobbing into my pillow later on tonight.

Agree with the above suggestions but I want to see it on TV lol so it needs to be PG

You are a
Cunt and
Bitch,
Smith!

Clemson must've
Blown
Smith

Is it Sunday already?

I guess I'm the only one who gets the hypcricy. The NCAA falls all over themselves in football defending the likes of schools who play weak schedules yet villify CU in basketball.

I think Pullen and Kelly are pretty happy to be in the tournament.
Oh and when it looked like they would be sent to the NIT who is it that pouted and said he wouldn't suit up to play?? Real great player. Who was it that couldn't see the truth after it hit him in the face after a third straight loss to CU this season. Like I said go back to Manhattan. For your sake I am glad CU is not in the tournament. CU would have loved the chance to embarrass you all a fourth time.

Ya, but he also led his team to a tourney bid.....
You little hippies can wish in one hand and **** in the other. let me know which is full first.

You little hippies can wish in one hand and **** in the other. let me know which is full first.

You know full well that if your precious kitties belong in the dance then so did CU. Stop acting like a smug bitch and acknowledge the fact that a team got ****ed today. A team that when compared to you was superior. That was proven 3 separate times this year. I think KSU belongs in the tournament but CU also should have gotten at least a play in game and you know that that is true. Now either continue being an asshole and wasting everyones time or acknowledge the fact that we got screwed and move on.

At least all the classy KSU fans have come here and admitted CU got screwed. Oh, wait

I think Pullen and Kelly are pretty happy to be in the tournament.

Yeah, I guess now Pullen doesn't have to walk out on his teammates and go home to pout.

I'm also sure they're even happier that a team that has beaten them 3 times this year got ****ed out of a chance to make it 4 straight in the tourney.

Now, be sure to keep in touch. I'm dying to know what players Martin will be buying for next season, and how you enjoy being Bevo's bitch for as long as it takes them to dump your little Juco on the MVC....

Back