What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekend CFB games

BlackNGold

Club Member
Watched a few games this weekend. I thought it was too bad there was not more hype regarding the Pac 12 Championship game. The time slot was not favorable and the teams had played each other the week before. The 10 PM news did not even mention the game. Too bad it was a good game. Looks like Stanford finally found a QB.

The Alabama-Georgia game was great. Two really good teams just punching each other out. Second time this season I have seen the two Alabama running backs each go over 100 yards. People knock the SEC but I think they have at least 5 teams that are worthy of top 10 - Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M - with South Carolina being pretty tough.

I watched the beginning of the Nebraska Wisconsin game and then watched a movie with my wife and thought I would catch the 4th quarter after the movie. I was shocked to see it 63 to 17 late in the 3rd quarter. I caught a little of the KSU versus Texas game and it was great to see Texas get handled - it is time for Mack Brown to retire.

Overall not a bad weekend of games - most of the teams I wanted to win did win.

Back